Access Bank Mobile App Loan – If you are in an emergency need of money, here is an overview of how to get a loan with the bank’s first mobile application.
The loan serves many purposes in our personal lives and the economy in general. They are so important that even the government can get loans. However, some loans are very difficult to access, others very easy.
One of the loans that are also easily accessible is the Access banking application. Knowing how to obtain a loan with access to a bank’s mobile application is a lifeline and a required knowledge of every customer.
An overview of Access bank mobile app
The mobile application for access banking is very popular among bank customers. It allows you to perform multiple transactions in one place. The mobile application is basically a banking service with access to your pocket. The applications primarily allow users to take out quick loans when they need money.
Access Bank app Information
Version – 220.127.116.11
Last Update – 8th of January 2021
Number of Downloads – 1,000,000+
Download Size – 35.62MB
App Provider – Access Bank Plc
Release Date – 13th of December 2013
What loans can I get from the access bank mobile app?
The bank’s mobile access application allows you to borrow one type of loan, which is a Payday Loan. Also, although this loan is available to all bank customers, you must follow certain behaviors in order to be actually eligible to borrow. In addition, payday loans are reserved for employees whose payroll account is domiciled by the bank, so in principle, you can borrow from the payroll in advance.
What are the eligibility requirements to qualify for the access bank app loan?
- The eligibility requirements for you to qualify for a payday loan are:
- You must be an employee with a steady monthly income within the past six months
- Your salary account must be domiciled with the bank
- You must not have previously outstanding loans
What are the features of a payday loan?
Payday loan on the access bank app has the following features:
- A flat monthly interest rate of 4%Management fee of 1%, which is deducted as soon as they disburse the loan
- Loan would mature upon the next pay, or after a maximum of 31 days, whichever comes first
- Credit life insurance fee of 0.15% which is also deducted at the point of loan disbursement
- Loan repayment would be deducted from your salary account or accounts that are linked to your BVN
How do I access loans on the access bank app?
To apply for a payment loan through an access bank application, follow the steps below:
- If you don’t already have one, download the app to access Google Bank or the Apple Store and sign in. Also, if you haven’t created an account yet, you’ll need to sign in, which you can do by clicking the sign-in button and following the instructions.
- After successful registration, click on the offer button and select Credits and investments
- Choose a loan before the payout from the following available options
- The system will then tell you the maximum amount possible and also specify the terms of the loan.
- If the conditions are right, enter the required loan amount and click on apply for a loan. Please note that this amount should not exceed your maximum eligible loan amount.
- Eventually, if successful, they will repay the loan to your account within 24 hours.
Obtaining a loan through the access bank application is very easy and straightforward.
Hope this article was helpful?
Kindly leave a comment below?
For more information visit https://www.loanspot.ng/access-bank-app/.