AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023- The AEDC Recruitment Application Portal is actually open and is now ongoing and those who are interested should go to the AEDC Recruitment Official Registration portal which you will see in this article below.
This article is all you need to know about applying for the Abuja electricity distribution company recruitment 2022 Recruitment form and the requirements and qualifications you need to be qualified for applying for the vacancies.
Information regarding the AEDC recruitment starting date, closing date/deadline, requirements, and application procedure will be on this page so read carefully.
The AEDC recruitment Currently is currently ongoing and the mode of application is online. Login to the portal www.abujaelectricity.com.
- www.frsc.gov.ng Portal | Check FRSC Shortlisted Candidates Portal 2022
- Mastercard Recruitment 2022 Vacancies | Application Form Portal
- Union Bank: Opening Dollar Account in Union Bank Online
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How To Unlock Your Fidelity Online Banking
- How to Transfer Money Online with Paypal Update 2022
AEDC Recruitment Form 2022
Note that the recruitment form is definitely free. Do not in any way pay funds to any individual in exchange for the AEDC application form or help you secure the job. Everything you need to know about this recruitment has been published online on the AEDC official website.
But do well to know that At the moment, the Abuja electricity distribution company is not recruiting but might soon commence nationwide recruitment. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form. So keep visiting this site for updates in case something came up.
List Of Eligible States for AEDC Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
AEDC Recruitment Requirements 2022
Interested persons who wish to apply for this program are to meet the following requirements;
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
- You must be a Nigerian by birth
- You must have a Local Government Identification letter(Not to be uploaded)
- You must have a recent passport photograph (Scanned and not more than 150KB)
- Academic qualification(No level specified but being a graduate is an advantage)
- Work experience(Minimum year not specified)
- Agricultural area of specialization(listed).
How To Apply for the AEDC Recruitment 2022
Visit the application portal via www.abujaelectricity.com. follow the steps below to successfully apply for the ADEC recruitment;
- Visit www.abujaelectricity.com.
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload credentials
- OPEC Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2022/2023
- Access Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 | Application Form Portal
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal Open Now!!
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Portal
- Keystone Bank recruitment application portal
- Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment Application Portal
- Guinness Recruitment Application portal
When is the AEDC 2022 Job Vacancies Application Deadline?
The Registration Closing date for the AEDC Online Recruitment application is not yet fixed by the management.
The date will be announced and updated here once it is scheduled. Keep checking this page for the latest information on AEDC job vacancies and the registration portal.
We do not in any way carry out this recruitment we just provide information on how to apply, we will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
Hope this article was helpful.
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Sharing is caring; Pls Share