African MBA Scholarship for International Student 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the University Birmingham Scholarship 2022.
About African MBA
The African MBA Scholarship is a full fees scholarship for full-time MBA applicants only and part-funded by a private donor with a commitment to Africa and part by the University. The scholarship is being allocated on the basis of financial need, academic excellence, relevant experience, and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Africa.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: University of Birmingham
- Study Type: Full time(Undergraduate)
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement for Arican MBA Scholarship
- The scholarship holder will be in financial need as determined by the University.
- The scholarship holder will be from the continent of Africa.
- The scholarship will be allocated on the basis of academic excellence, relevant experience and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Africa.
- Scholarships apply to one-year, full-time MBA programmes only.
African MBA Scholarship Deadline
This scholarship is going to close on 4, March 2022, so I strongly advise you to start applying now before the closing date.
How to Apply for African MBA Scholarship
Qualified and interested applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please kindly leave a comment below!