Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation 2022 Scholarship is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Aig-Imoukhuede Scholarship 2022
About Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation
Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation is a non-governmental organization established to provide public leaders with the practical tools established by private sector innovation, leadership, and funding to the public sector to build sustainable development in Africa.
- Host Nationality: Australia
- Institution: Australian National University
- Study Type: Full time(Postgraduate)
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Requirement for Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation
Only the best public sector executives from across Africa will be selected to participate in this program. Candidates will be chosen based on their public sector experience and achievements, proven leadership qualities, intellectual abilities and personal motivations and ambitions.
To be eligible for consideration candidates must:
- Be African citizens, working in the public sector within Africa
- Have a minimum of 7 years of active service in the public sector
- Be at a Directorate level
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership qualities and abilities
- Be endorsed by the Head of Ministry/ Department/ Agency where the candidate works
Deadline for Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation
The deadline for this scholarship is actually not specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!