Albert Baker Fund is inviting any interested and credible applicants who want to apply for the ongoing scholarship, In this article am going to show you how to apply;
- A traning program
- Open to international applicants
- At Albert Baker Fund
- Successful applicants will be awarded full tuition,acomodation,transport and more.
About Albert Baker Fund
The Albert Baker Fund (ABF) is a Christian Science non-profit organization based in the U.S.A. ABF provides post-secondary educational grants only (no loans) for active Christian Scientists who are citizens of one of the 13 countries where ABF has established a program. Our awards are based on the applicant’s good academic standing and demonstrated financial need.
In 1998, ABF began making loans to fund students taking Christian Science nursing training. In 2005, ABF expanded its programs by adding grants to students in the U.S. and Canada. In 2004, we expanded our grants program to Africa and Europe.
Institution: Albery Baker Fund
Academic Session: 2022
Study Type: Full Time
Deadline: 31 January 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants must be a citizen of Benin, Burundi, Cameroon, Congo, DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, or Zambia.
- Applicants must reapply for funding each new academic term (year, semester, or length of vocational course).
- Applicants must be enrolled in or admitted to an accredited educational institution.
Scholar Eligibility Requirements (All Applicants)
- Applicants must be active and sincere students of Christian Science.
- Applicants must currently be a member of The Mother Church or Branch Church/Society.
- Applicants must take full responsibility for the application process and all communication with ABF Staff.
- Applicants must actively ‘pass their blessings forward’ by enriching the lives of the people they touch either through altruism, spiritual activism, or volunteerism.
How to Apply
Interested credible applicants should click on the link below