Amir Ghaffari Scholarship 2022 applications – Queen Mary University London 2022 Amir Ghaffari Scholarship portal is open for all interested and qualified candidates to take advantage of this opportunity at Bedfordshire University.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About Amir Ghaffari Scholarship 2022
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: Queen Mary University of London
- Study Type: Full time
- Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee payment.
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
- You must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM (please note that this is a specific programme of study, it does not apply to those who are applying for any of the other LLM programmes)
- You must be a full-time student;
- You must have the strongest academic record;
- You must be of Iranian heritage, which is defined as having at least one grandparent who was born in Iran;
- You can have either a UK or International fees status;
- You must have made a Programme of Study application for the Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM programme by 6 April 2022;
- You must not be in receipt of funding from another source.
How To Apply for scholarships at Queen Mary University
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below;
This scholarship deadline is April 6th, 2022.
Was this post helpful?
Don’t forget to leave a comment below;