Army Short Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – The latest Nigerian army DSSC/SSC news ongoing now is that Nigerian army job vacancies in Nigeria are currently open for all suitable and interested candidates in Nigeria.
Just know that employment into the NA Short Service Combatant and Direct short service ranks departments or offices are strictly based on credibility and if you fit the profile and also have all the requirements then you’re good to go.
See below the questions you need to start asking yourself now;
- What are the requirements for the Nigerian Army short service Recruitment?
- How can I apply for the Nigerian Armed forces ongoing recruitment?
- What is the Army combatant recruitment portal?
- Is the Nigerian Army DSS recruitment Form out?
- What is the Nigerian Army Salary
- Jobs in Army Careers
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Army short service Recruitment latest news
- 1 Army Available Vacancies 2021/2022?
- 2 What are the Requirements for Nigerian Army DSSC 2021 Recruitment?
- 2.1 What Do I Need in Order to Register for this Armed Forces Job Recruitment?
- 2.2 How Much is the Nigerian Army Salary?
- 2.3 Is Army Short Service Recruitment Form Out for 2021?
- 2.4 How Many Months is the Nigerian Army Short Service Training?
- 2.5 How do I apply for Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment?
- 2.6 Method of Application:
- 3 When is the Closing Date for this Nigerian Army Recruitment?
Army Available Vacancies 2021/2022?
Know More on their official page;
What are the Requirements for Nigerian Army DSSC 2021 Recruitment?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do I need to apply for this latest public job recruitment in Nigeria?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What Do I Need in Order to Register for this Armed Forces Job Recruitment?
This is a rather straight-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through these requirements before you think of applying for this latest recruitment at the Army recruitment portal.
Also Apply: NSITF Recruitment
They are as follows;
- A minimum of 4 credits including English in either NECO/WASSC/WAEC/NAPTEB.
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in related courses.
- He/she must also be a Nigerian citizen with evidence of a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years to apply.
- Interested persons must also have no previous criminal records.
- Age should also range from 18 to 35 years
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computers will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
- Must also know how to speak one other Nigerian language aside from mother tongue.
See More Info at FedEx recruitment portal
How Much is the Nigerian Army Salary?
Nigerian Army salary scale for staffs is considerably well and it ranges from 49,000 for Private to 1,500,000 for field marshal.
PLEASE NOTE: This Nigerian Army application form is totally free of charge, just in case you don’t know and as such beware of scammers and the likes.
Is Army Short Service Recruitment Form Out for 2021?
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment form is out now and we will show you how to apply;
How Many Months is the Nigerian Army Short Service Training?
Nigerian army direct short service commission training is known to run for a period of nine (9) months and short service commission runs for six (6) months. it is usually meant to screen and build the physical and mental stamina of the new Army recruits.
How do I apply for Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment?
Nigerian army short service recruitment is done through the Army DSSC recruitment portal.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment at the Nigerian Army recruitment website;
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents for registration and download the Army DSSC/SSC application form.
- CLICK HERE to login and start your registration process or leave us a comment below so you’ll get notified about the latest updates concerning this current ongoing recruitment.
- Complete the application form and SUBMIT!
Note that Assessment will be conducted on every applicant that is selected.
Method of Application:
Applications are to be made online free of charge soon…
A. How to apply:
(1) Log on to WWW.NIGERIANARMYMS.NG to create an account.
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) From the home page, select the DSSC application.
(4) On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(c)Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d)Certificate of state of origin.
(e)Birth certificate or age declaration.
NOTE: After you go to the application page, select either army DSSC or SSC, and start the application.
B. Print Out.
Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state.
Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during the interview.
When is the Closing Date for this Nigerian Army Recruitment?
No Specific Date.
Must Read Below:
- NSCDC Ongoing Recruitment
- Belemaoil Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- 10 Question Before Accepting that New Job
- FRSC Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- NOA Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- Common Reasons why you can’t find a job
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Supermarket Jobs Here
- Walmart Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- How to Get a Job After Long Unemployment
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to doing is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.