Best Online MBA In Marketing Programs Of 2022 – An online MBA In marketing combines the dynamic, creative field of marketing with the business insight developed in a master’s business administration.
Students learn about fundamentals such as accounting, management, and finance. They also delve into marketing strategies such as branding and consumer behavior.
The programs often attract working professionals looking to advance their careers, with many schools requiring at least two years of professional work experience for admission.
Graduates with an MBA experience high demands in the workplace. A poll conducted by statistics found that 83% of companies surveyed expected to hire these professionals In 2021, with an average annual salary of $93,670.
- 1 List of the Best 2022 Accredited & Affordable Online MBA in Marketing Programs.
- 2 Best Accredited Online MBA in Marketing
- 2.1 1. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill:
- 2.2 2. John Hopkins University:
- 2.3 3. University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign:
- 2.4 4. Babson College:
- 2.5 5. University of Maryland College Park:
- 2.6 6. Pennsylvania State University:
- 2.7 7. Purdue University:
- 2.8 8. The University of Texas at Dallas:
- 2.9 9. University of Massachusetts Amherst:
- 2.10 10. Florida Atlantic University:
- 3 What Can I Expect From An Online MBA in Marketing Program?
- 4 What are Admission Requirements For an MBA in Marketing Program?
- 5 What Can I Do With An MBA in Marketing Degree?
- 6 Why Get an MBA in Marketing instead of a Master’s in Marketing?
List of the Best 2022 Accredited & Affordable Online MBA in Marketing Programs.
- University of North Caroline at Chapel hill.
- John Hopkins university.
- University of Illinois at Urbana champaign.
- Babson college.
- University of Maryland College park.
- Pennsylvania State university.
- Purdue university.
- The University of Texas at Dallas.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Florida Atlantic University.
Best Accredited Online MBA in Marketing
1. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill:
Cost per credit: $2,025.63
Total credit required to graduate: 62 credits.
Program length: 18-36 months.
2. John Hopkins University:
Courses include consumer behavior, marketing research, customer analytics, and integrated digital marketing. Although most coursework occurs online, students must complete at least three courses with on-campus components.
Cost per credit: $1,650
Total credit required to graduate: 54 Credit
Program length: 3years
3. University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign:
Founded in 1867, offers an online master of business administration in digital marketing. Courses cover topics like everyday leadership, digital analytic, strategic management, and designing and managing organizations. The degree program culminates in a capstone project.
Cost per credit: $302
4. Babson College:
Located in Wellesley, offers an online MBA in marketing to students residing in every U.
Cost per credit: $1,900:
Program length: 18month-3yrs
5. University of Maryland College Park:
A public university founded in 1856, offers an online master of business administration in marketing. The course covers topics like customer equity management, consumer behavior, marketing analytic, and ethical leadership. The program also includes two-three days of residencies.
Cost per credit: $1,644
Total credits required to graduate: 54re program
Program length: 24 months
6. Pennsylvania State University:
Located in university park, Penn State University offers an online master of business administration in marketing analytics.
Courses cover topics such as evaluating marketing communications in the digital world, data-driven customers acquisition and retention, and analytics for brand management and customer experience. The program includes a virtual residency for 2021.
Cost per credit: $1,236
Total credit required to graduate: 48 credit
7. Purdue University:
Students complete the general MBA degree and then take additional courses in the marketing concentration. Specialized courses cover topics like advertising market research, sales force management, and consumer behavior.
Cost per credit: $485
Total credit required to graduate 76 credit
8. The University of Texas at Dallas:
Offers an online master of business administration in marketing. Marketing courses delve into two topics like digital sale strategies, database marketing, and grand management.
Students gain experience through internships, a stimulation capstone, and other marketing projects. The program does not require an on-campus visit.
Total credit required to graduate: 53 credit
9. University of Massachusetts Amherst:
Cost per credit: $2,081 for state students while $4,043 for out-of-state.
Total credit required to graduate: 48 credit
10. Florida Atlantic University:
Located in Boca Raton, offers a fully online master of business administration in marketing. Students classes like brand reputation management, global marketing, advertising, and personal selling, B2B marketing strategy.
Cost per credit: $800
Total credit required to graduate: 40-46 credits
Program length:16-23 months
What Can I Expect From An Online MBA in Marketing Program?
An online MBA in marketing program teaches students the skills required to promote business and implement marketing strategies.
Students learn about market research, product design, and pricing, marketing campaign techniques, global marketing strategies. Additionally, learners develop a solid foundation in business fundamentals like finance, management, and economics.
What are Admission Requirements For an MBA in Marketing Program?
While applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree, most schools do not require an undergraduate major in business or marketing. Students with a degree in other fields, however, may need to complete prerequisite courses in business.
What Can I Do With An MBA in Marketing Degree?
Because an MBA in marketing blends marketing skills with business knowledge, many graduates pursue positions in management and consulting.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 5% job growth in management occupations from 2019-2029, which accounts for approximately 505,000 new jobs.
Why Get an MBA in Marketing instead of a Master’s in Marketing?
MBA and master of marketing students learn many of the same marketing principles. The difference lies in the business studies found in an MBA. An MBA in marketing is a well-respected educational credential in business and serves as a gateway to management positions.
Master’s in marketing earn an average annual salary of $67,850. While individuals with MBA in marketing earn $93,670 per year.
Don’t forget, Sharing is Caring; Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
If you find this post useful, please do not hesitate to share using the share button on any of the social media platforms.
- 10 Best Apps to Send Money to Nigeria
- University Of Miami Acceptance Rate
- Latest Step Up Scholarship | NBS Postgraduate Scholarship for Private Schools In Norwich
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Shortlist
- Best Universities in Berlin Germany for Students
- Best Business Schools in Canada | Get a Business Degree in Canada
- Top 10 Undergraduate Scholarships in UK for International Students
- Top 10 Jobs For Analytic Thinkers | Just the Right Jobs for You