Boston University acceptance rate – your choice of school awaits you, all you need for the acceptance rate are detailed below for you.
About Boston University
Boston University is found in Massachusetts USA is one of the top-ranked universities in the USA. It is a private teaching and inquiry university with over 35,000 students from 130+ countries.
According to the Times Higher Education, Boston University graduates are extensively employable in the United States and the globe, with the university ranking 5th and 6th in both sectors.
The university even rambles about a remarkable worldwide alumni system that includes Nobel Laureates, Rhodes Scholars, Marshall Scholars, Sloan Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, Academy Award winners, and several Emmy Award winners.
Being one of the leading universities in the USA, Boston University closely assesses student applications. This blog intends to give all the vital information you desire to know about the Boston University acceptance rate and how to apply.
Boston University Acceptance Rate
Boston University acceptance rate is over 18.9%, which implies almost 19 applicants are selected from every 100 applications. This certainly demonstrates that the entry procedure to the university is really competitive and hard. Students who aspire to seek higher studies must maintain good academic records.
In addition to academics, their co-curricular must also be active. They must guarantee they maintain the essential abilities for conserving a seat at this respected university. Thus, the procedure of admission and conserving a seat at this prominent university is tough.
After understanding the Boston University acceptance rate, let’s now have a look at the global rankings of the university.
World University Ranking QS 2022: 110
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021: 54
US News and World Report Ranking 2021: 57
Can I Get Into BU With a 3.5 GPA?
Boston University GPA
What’s thrilling about Boston University’s GPA is that it’s corresponding to an A- letter grade average. The lower your GPA, the better the rest of your application will need to be, but a GPA of 3.5 or 3.6 is by no means a deal-breaker.
What GPA Is Required For Boston University?
With a GPA of 3.71, Boston University requires you to be above average in your high school class. You’ll be required to get at least a mix of A’s and B’s, with more A’s than B’s.
How to Apply at Boston University?
To apply to Boston University, students must fulfill the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications
- Fill in the details of your employment history
- Fill in your personal statement
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.
At the time of entry, the university inquiries for the following documents:
- Official transcripts
- Application form and application fee which is around 75 USD (INR 5500)
- Statement of Purpose
- Submission essays (if required for the course)
- Test scores of standardized exams (GRE/GMAT, etc.)
- English language requirements (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE)
Don’t forget, Sharing is Caring; Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
If you find this post useful, please do not hesitate to share using the share button on any of the social media platforms.
- Latest Step Up Scholarship | NBS Postgraduate Scholarship for Private Schools In Norwich
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Shortlist
- Best Top 10 Cheapest Universities In Canada For International Students
- Best Top 10 Hardest Bachelor Degrees in the World
- Best Universities in Berlin Germany for Students
- Best Business Schools in Canada | Get a Business Degree in Canada