British Council Scholarship for Women 2022 is inviting credible and qualified applicants who want to apply for the ongoing scholarship 2022 for;
- A undergraduate degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Imperial College London
- Successful applicants will be awarded a full tuition fee and £16,680 stipend
Why You Should Study at Imperial College London
- One of the best STEM universities in the world
- Imperial College London world class university consistently ranks high on the list of best schools.
- Imperial College is located in London one of the world’s most vibrant cities.
- Host Nationality: UK
- Institution: Imperial College
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
- Deadline: March 16, 2022
Who can Apply for Bristish Council Scholarship
All interested and qualified applicants can apply.
British Council Scholarship Requirement
To apply for a British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM, you must:
- Be a passport holder and permanent resident of Brazil, Mexico, or Peru.
- Be available to commence your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2022.
- Have submitted an application to study at Imperial College London before your scholarship application can be considered and have received an offer to study for one of the eligible programmes by the time selection takes place to be considered for a Scholarship. It is expected that selection will take place shortly after the scholarship deadline
- Have completed your undergraduate degree or have all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at Imperial College London and meet the academic entry requirement for admissions before the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2022.
- Have not previously studied at degree level or higher in the UK or lived recently in the UK.
- Meet the English language requirement for your programme at Imperial College London. Applicants who are awarded this scholarship will be required to have met College English entry requirements (Pre-sessional English courses are not supported by this programme) by 29 July 2022
- Demonstrate a case for financial need.
- Return to the country of your citizenship for a minimum of two years after your course/scholarship has finished.
- Demonstrate active in the field with work experience or with a proven interest in the programme area you are applying for.
- Demonstrate that you are willing to contribute in the future to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement through the benefits achieved after graduating from Imperial College London and returning your home country.
- Demonstrate in your application a plan and passion to engage other women and girls in STEM from your home country.
- Agree to maintain contact with the British Council and act as an ambassador for the UK and engage with activities as part of a British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM alumnus during and after your study in the UK. Any involvement in these activities during your study in the UK will take up no more than five hours per term.
How to Apply for British Council Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below
pls, leave a comment below!