CAC Registration Portal Login is the right portal to register CAC Business services – Corporate Affairs Commission Business Portal is Currently Open Now.
Do you have a business and wish to register your business with the CAC? then you are in the right place.
So many of our subscribers have been sending us queries like the ones below;
- How do I register for CAC online?
- How do I check if my business is registered on CAC?
- Can I register my business with CAC online?
- How do I create a CAC account?
If these are some of the CAC frequently asked questions(FAQs) going through your mind, then stick with as we intend to answer them;
- EFCC Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- NOA Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- 1 About the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)
- 2 How to Login to CAC Registration Portal
- 3 How do I Register My Business Name On CAC Online?
- 4 How do I Know if My Business is Registered on CAC?
- 5 Can I register my business with CAC online?
- 6 Do You Want to Stay Updated On Latest Updates?
About the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)
The CAC was formed in 1990 in order to administer the Act, including the regulation and supervision of the formation, incorporation, management and winding up of companies. … Arrange and conduct an investigation into the affairs of any company where the interests of the shareholders and the public so demand.
How to Login to CAC Registration Portal
To login to the CAC official portal and register your business, you’ll need to click on the right CAC website below;
- https://www.cac.gov.ng/ or CLICK HERE
- After you log in, follow the prompt.
How do I Register My Business Name On CAC Online?
To register your business on the Corporate Affairs Commission Website, you need to follow these steps;
- CLICK HERE to log in to the official CAC portal
- Check for availability of the Business Name (click here). Read more about name reservation and Reserve a new Name (click here)
- Complete pre-registration form – CAC-BNo1 and upload relevant registration documents(Online using Company Registration Portal)
- Pay filing fee Check the Fees for our Services here
- Now, registration is end-to-end on the COMPANY REGISTRATION PORTAL (CRP) with electronic Certificate of Registration and Certified Extract of registration information
Note: Individual/Proprietors can register business names without the services of the legal practitioner, chartered Accountant or Chartered Secretary.
How do I Know if My Business is Registered on CAC?
If you want to know if your business is registered on CAC, CLICK HERE or copy the URL and input it into your browser. https://search.cac.gov.ng/home.
Can I register my business with CAC online?
Yes, you can now register your business name on CAC online. CLICK HERE to know more.
Do You Want to Stay Updated On Latest Updates?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
- Nigerian Police Exam Centres
- Police Shortlist Candidates
- Npower Portal
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- FTS Past Questions and Answers
- Police Application Form
- NAF Shortlist Candidates
- Army Dssc Supplementary List
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Army 80RRI Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Past Questions And Answers
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates Names
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlist Beneficiaries
- UBEC Teachers Scheme Shortlist
Every business is expected to be captured/registered with the CAC, as this will open your business to a lot of opportunities like government grants, loans, etc.