Caldwell University Scholarship is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
Caldwell University is offering scholarships on the basis of merit to International applicants under the age of 23. CU Incoming Freshmen Scholarships 2022 are of different types. The applicants for CU Incoming Freshmen Scholarships, 2022 should be International students.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
About Caldwell University
Caldwell University (formerly Caldwell College and originally Caldwell College for Women) is a Catholic liberal arts university in Caldwell, New Jersey, United States. Founded in 1939 by the Sisters of St. Dominic, the University is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, chartered by the State of New Jersey and registered with the Regents of the University of the State of New York.
- Host Nationality: USA
- Institution: Caldwell University
- Study Type: Full time(bachelor)
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement for Caldwell University Bachelors Qualification
- The applicants should be full-time freshmen with outstanding high school achievements.
- The candidates should have SAT scores of 1200 or above in maths and verbal combined on exams before March 2022 and 1270 or above on exams in March 2022 or later.
- The recipients get $20,000 to full tuition renewable for four years.
- The candidates should be full-time freshmen with excellent high school achievements with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The applicants should have SAT scores of 1000 or above in maths and verbal combined on exams before March 2022 and 1080 or above on exams on March 2022 or later.
- The recipients get $13,000 to $25,000 renewable for four years.
- The applicants should be full-time freshmen with exceptional leadership skills or a high-level commitment to extracurricular or community service activities.
- The candidates should submit an activity resume outlining their leadership positions, extracurricular activities, and community service.
- The scholarships range from $1,000 to $3,000 and are renewable for four years.
- The candidates should be full-time students with an interest in art or music.
- The applicants should submit portfolio reviews and give auditions.
- The scholarships range from $500 to $5,000.
- The candidates should be have exceptional athletic ability.
- The grants vary and are given for tuition and on-campus room and board.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Caldwell University on caldwell.secure.force.com to apply.
I hope this article was helpful?
Please kindly leave a comment below!