Calgary International Entrance Scholarship for International Student 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship 2022.
About Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
- Host Nationality: Canada
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Study Type: Full time(Postgraduate)
- Scholarship Worth: $15,000 Renewable
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Requirements for Calgary University Scholarships
Before you proceed to apply for this scholarship, make sure that you have the following checked on your list;
- Offered annually to undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms
- International students who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Academic merit
Who can Apply?
This scholarship is open to all interested applicants.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below;
University of Calgary Scholarship Deadline
Pls note this Scholarship deadline is not specified
Make sure you leave a comment below!