Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships in Australia 2022 – Let’s get you started with the Carnegie Mellon University Australia scholarships for international students 2022.
Do you wish to study in some of the best schools in Australia? then Carnegie Mellon University is right for you.
Check out their University and if you fall under the category of people with little or no tuition and you cannot pay the Carnegie Mellon University tuition fees for international students, then you can also check out the Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships for international students page.
Make sure you follow all the tips we will be sharing and also read through the Carnegie Melow scholarship requirements and how to apply for these Australian scholarships for international students.
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships & Grants Summary
- Host Country: Australia
- Level of Study: Masters/Postgraduates
- Program Period: 12 or 21 months(course dependent)
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships Requirements
Before applying for the scholarship, it is important you know the requirements for the Carnegie Mellon scholarship. This is so that you are successfully chosen for the award at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Required Language: English. Meet the language requirements of the course as below:
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa.
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- be accepted into a CMU Australia Master’s coursework degree commencing in August 2022
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by the required deadline
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible.
- This scholarship will not be applicable to students who defer commencement.
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any other CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including .but not limited to Endeavor and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrollment throughout the course of full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of the scholarship awarded.
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship Worth 2022
This scholarship covers the following; $30,000 for a 21months course and $20,000 for a 12 months course. Valued in AUD.
Carnegie Mellon Scholarship 2022 Application Link:
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships Deadline
The deadline of these scholarships is tantamount to the date of publication and it is six weeks after it has been made public.
What is your take on this scholarship? Any suggestions?
Sharing is caring
Make sure to share this post via your social media handles and also to your friends and families.