There are numerous cheap medical universities in the world for international and local students. Moreover, Choosing the wrong university, especially foreign universities can have lifetime effects on your career, consequently.
Thus, it the necessity for every student to consider the options carefully before committing to any. Here’s a list of the cheapest medical universities for you to explore from.
1. TIMIȘOARA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY ROMANIA
To begin with, this is one of the cheapest medical universities in Romania that teaches in English and other languages. Also, It is well known for the outstanding medical education and research it provides.
Tuition in all Romanian universities ranges between 2000 and 5000 EUR a year. Furthermore, You can expect to spend on average $100 a month on utilities, $40 for TV and Telecom, and $45 on health insurance every month. Overall you can budget $760 a month for living expenses.
Do You Want to Get Updates From Us?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
2. BANGLADESH MEDICAL COLLEGE
The oldest Medical College in Bangladesh, located in Dhaka, offers a five-year degree course in MBBS. Amazingly, it’s one of the cheapest medical universities in the world. In addition, Tuition is approximately $3000 a year.
This university found its way onto our list because of the low cost of living in Bangladesh and the quality of education the university provides. Bangladesh is indeed an affordable country for any international student.
3. ANHUI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY CHINA
It is a key university in the Anhui province and one of the oldest there. Moreso, it is one of the cheapest medical universities in the world.
Also, It combines teaching and research to produce the best doctors and graduates. Students can expect to pay about 750 Yuan a month on accommodation and 15 Yuan a day on food.
4. AKAKI TSERETELI STATE UNIVERSITY
This Georgian university has graduated more than 170 thousand scientists, doctors, politicians, etc. Amazingly, it is one of the cheapest medical universities in the world.
Moreover, It is ranked as the second-best medical university in Georgia, and among the first-class schools, by the World Health Organization (W.H.O). The tuition fee is 4500 EUR for the first year and 3500 EUR for subsequent years.
5. TERNOPIL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY UKRAINE
This is one of the cheapest medical universities on the planet for international students. Amazingly, It is located in the city of Ternopil in Ukraine. The university was established in 1957 and has consistently ranked among the best universities in the world.
Moreover, Its ambitions and research-oriented approach to training have seen TSMU graduate highly-skilled medical experts at par with their international peers. Also, Over 5500 students are currently enrolled with more than 1500 international students from 53 countries.
- Survival Fund Registration
- Virtual Interview Preparation Tips
- 100 Daring Bad Boy Names For Characters | Names to Make You Look Cool
- Study Abroad in a USA Universities in 2021
- $25,000 Buick Achievers Scholarships 2021 Program | Apply Here
- 7 Most Affordable Online Colleges in Texas
- RN to MSN Online Programs; Affordable Online RN TO MSN Programs
- The Best colleges in Ohio you should attend | Check Here
- Best Colleges in Virginia You Should Attend | Check the Best Colleges in Virginia For Business
- Marine Biology Courses | Marine Biology Courses You Should Consider Exploring
- 5 Best Colleges in Canada | Best Colleges in Toronto & Others