Here is a proven way to check/retrieve your National Identity(NIN) Number directly through your phone. To check NIN number status, you need to follow these few steps we have listed here.
- 1 What is NIN Number All About?
- 2 Do You Want to Stay Updated On Latest Tips/Recruitment From Us?
- 3 How to Connect My SIM Card to NIN
- 4 Sample of NIN Card
- 5 How to NIN Number Through Mobile Phone
- 6 How to Register NIN Online
- 7 How Can I check my NIN status?
What is NIN Number All About?
The NIN is an abbreviation meaning National Identity Number, it is the unique number which identifies you for life and is issued to you by NIMC after your enrolment. It is used to match you with your biometric data and other details in the National Identity Database during verification and authentication.
After this post you won’t be asking yourself questions like;
- How can I check my National Identity Number(NIN)?
- Can I check my NIN status on my mobile?
- How do I register NIN online?
- What Does NIN Mean?
- How Do Connect my SIM card to NIN?
Do You Want to Stay Updated On Latest Tips/Recruitment From Us?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
How to Connect My SIM Card to NIN
To connect Your SIM card to NIN click on the respective link below;
Sample of NIN Card
- Army short service recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Army 79rri Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Vacancies
- DSS Online Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment
- NALDA Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- IBEDC Recruitment Portal
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates
How to NIN Number Through Mobile Phone
To check NIN, dial *346# on your phone to retrieve your NIN. This service is FREE OF CHARGE on all the Nigerian Mobile Networks including all network(MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and 9mobile).
How to Register NIN Online
To register for NIN follow these steps below;
- GOTO https://nimc.gov.ng/
- Download the NIMC registration form
- Fill it and take it to any NIN registration centre near you and submit.
How Can I check my NIN status?
If you want to know if you NIN card is ready, this is exactly what you need to do;
- visit the National Identity Management Commission [NIMC] website- www.nimc.gov.ng.
- Click on the ‘e-ID Card Status Portal’ to check if your card is ready and now available at the activation centre on the homepage.
- fill in your first name, last name and your NIMC check tracking ID and hit the ‘check now’ icon button.
- NYIF Training Date
- Survival Funds Application Portal
- How to check Police shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Prisons Recruitment
If you find this helpful? Kindly share this post and all leave a comment in the comment section below.
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any information we give here but what we do is to give you relevant & updated information as it reaches us.