Customer Care Number For All Network – Many Nigerians call their customer care network almost every day due to different complaints or inquiries so I will be listing out the customer care numbers and how to reach them in case some of us don’t really know how to contact customer care or once knew but forgot.
There may be too many issues that justify calling the network’s direct customer care service. This article contains contact information for Nigeria Customer Care Services.
The method and procedure of reaching out to customer service may be different but customer care service is very important to any business that wants to progress and they are also very important for making good gains in any business.
This time we will tell you about the customer services of the most famous provider of mobile and satellite TV services in Nigeria. You can find customer care numbers MTN, Etisalat, Glo, Airtel, and GoTV Nigeria.
- 1 MTN Customer Care Number Details
- 2 Airtel Customer Care Number Details
- 3 Glo Customer Care Number Details
- 4 9Mobile Customer Care Numbers
- 5 Conclusion:
- 6 Disclaimer:
MTN Customer Care Number Details
MTN is said to be one of the biggest telecommunication networks in Nigeria. The company has the widest coverage in the country and such a large number of customers obviously requires quality customer service.
- MTN customer care number Nigeria: Dial 180 from an MTN line (Press 9 to go to the main menu, press 6 for support, and press 0 to speak with a customer service agent)
- Call 08031000180 from other networks and +2348031000180 from abroad
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to the official website for communication with service workers in a live chat
In addition, it should be noted that MTN’s customers fall into two main groups: premium and standard. Customers who stay with MTN for a longer period of time mark premium customers.
Airtel Customer Care Number Details
Airtel is one of Nigeria’s leading telecommunications networks with well-trained customer service. The network can provide any information, answer any question and provide customer assistance at any time.
Airtel Nigeria customer care numbers list
- Customer Care Line – 111/121
- Data Helpdesk – 4141
- Postpaid Helpline – 131
- Customer Feedback Line – 170
- Dealer Helpline – 190
- Self Service Code – *121#
- Free SMS Balance – *456*2#
- How to unlock PUK Blocked Glo Sim card
- How to Check MTN Data Balance
- How to Unlock PUK blocked MTN Sim Card
- Airtel Recharge Code – How to Recharge Your Airtel Sim Card On Your Phone.
- How to Sub on 9mobile Plan
- Codes to Check GLO Night Plans Subscription Codes
- How To Subscribe To DStv.
Glo Customer Care Number Details
Glo customer care representatives can assist any customer at any time when needed. And now we’re going to talk about Glo customer care services.
Glo is one of the leaders in the mobile communications network in Nigeria. The network is known for its per-second billing rates. Of course, the company’s customer service can help any customer when needed. And now we’re going to talk about Glo customer care services.
- 121 – to talk with the customer agent 24/7, the number is free, and you can discuss there any questions related to Glo network
- 171 – so-called “Glo Hurry Help Line”. This is the number of fast help, you don’t need to wait if you call this number but it costs N20
- 444 – This is a special number for the questions related to the internet connection. The call to this service is free
- 500 – this line is created to give the information about latest offers, tariffs, codes, and services. It is also free
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Or call +229-98-121-121 or +229-98-030-151
9Mobile Customer Care Numbers
9Mobile is known for one of the fastest customer services among the largest mobile service providers in Nigeria. Customer service representatives are ready to answer any question and provide you with information on rates, air times, bonuses, and more.
1. Dial *200# and speak with the representative of Etisalat mobile
- If you are not in Nigeria, then dial +234-809-0000200 for international calls
- If you want to call from other networks within Nigeria, then dial 0809-0000200
- Feel that you can’t fully express yourself on voice calls, then step 2 is for you.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Or use their online chat service at the web page http://etisalat.com.ng/esupport/
How do I call Glo customer care from another network?
- Toll-Free Number. For prepaid lines on Glo: 121. Other Networks: +2348050020121. For postpaid lines on Glo: 200. …
- Mike Adenuga Towers. 1, Mike Adenuga Close, Off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria.
- Email. email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org. Locate a Gloworld Shop.
How can I talk to a customer care executive?
Customers can dial 121 from their mobiles for queries related to the scheme, bill plan, VAS information, and more. The call is chargeable at 50 paise per 3 minutes if you speak to the customer care executive for assistance.
How can I talk to MTN directly?
- From any MTN phone. Dial 135.
- From a non-MTN phone. Dial 083 135.
- General queries. email@example.com.
- Report fraud. Call 135 from your MTN mobile or 083 135 from any other number if you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud.
- Reach us on social media.
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.