Chinese University Program at Tianjin University 2022 – Applications for the Scholarship are currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply for the Scholarship.
- A postgraduate degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Tianjin University
- Successful applicants will be award
Why You Should Study at Tianjin University
- Tianjin University is one of the leading Techinicals Universities in China with a Wastern blend to it.
- Over 120 years, The Tianjin University has establish a reputation as one of the excellent research and teaching center in China.
- The Tianjin University is imbedded with renowed proffesors from around the world including student from far and wide creating a very exciting and diverse atmosphere.
- Country : China
- Institution: Tianjin University
- Academic Session : 2022
- Study Type : Full Time
- Deadline : April 15, 2022
Requirement for Chinese University Program
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizen with valid passport. For applicants who use to be Chinese citizen must later be immigrated to other countries, the condition set by document No.12 (2020) of the ministry of education of the people republic of China should be met.
- Requirement for applicant degree and age.
Applicants applying for a Master degree should hold a Bachelor diploma and be under the age of 35;
Applicants applying for a Ph.D. degree should be with he/her Master’s diploma and be under the age of 40.
Applicant should be of good moral conduct, physically and mentally healthy, and willing to comply with Chinese laws and the regulation of Tianjin University.
- Language proficiency requirements:
Chinese-Taught programs applicants need to submit an HSK certificate. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (score 195 and above) for engineering/science; HSK5 (score 180 or above) for business and liberal art is needed.
( Does who speak Chinese or applicant who speaks Chinese during the Master’s study disqualified from the HSK test after being certified by the Tianjin University).
English taught programs applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate (Those who speak English will be exempted) Applicants who obtain their highest diploma taught in English may provide a certificate of English instruction instead of an IELTS or TOEFL certificate?
How to Apply for Chinese University Program
Qualified applicants should click on the apply link below
Was this helpful?
Make sure to like, share and comment.