CN Yang Scholars Program – Nanyang Technological University 2022 – The Scholarship is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
About CN Yang Scholarship Program – Nanyang Technological University 2022
Empowered by a strong science and engineering training, the multidisciplinary courses in mathematics, research, making-and-tinkering, internship and global learning prepare students to lead in the next phase of technological evolution. Scholars will embark on this unique journey which truly embrace the spirits of innovation, persistence and social capital, allowing them to make impact in a diverse range of careers they wish to embrace in the future.
- Host Nationality: Singapore
- Institution: Nanyang Technological University
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/23
Requirements for CN Yang Scholarship Program
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should be on the CN Yang Scholars Programme.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
Deadline for Nanyang Technological Unversity
Deadline for this Scholarship is on the 19 March 2022.
How to Apply for CN Yang Scholarship Program
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below.