The Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment Application process has commenced. Read more about How to get a job at Coca-Cola Nigeria, its qualifications, requirements, and more.
Coca-Cola is known to be one of the largest and most long-standing beverage drink companies across the globe. Coca-Cola Nigeria is a subsidiary of the Coca-Cola Company. The form is available at the Coca-Cola Nigeria careers portal via www.coca-cola.com.ng. please note that the Coca-Cola Nigeria application form is totally free, therefore, you are not to pay any extra charges.
- 1 About Coca-cola Company
- 2 Some Available Vacancies at Coca-Cola Nigeria
- 3 General Requirements and Qualifications for the Coca-Cola Recruitment 2022/2023
- 4 Related Post
About Coca-cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation incorporated under Delaware’s General Corporation Law and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The Company has interests in the manufacturing, retailing, and marketing of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
Some Available Vacancies at Coca-Cola Nigeria
- Marketing Manager
- General laborer
- Information Technology
- Production manager
- Warehouse supervisor
- Pricing and revenue analyst
- Franchise Marketing Manager
- Inventory analyst
- Maintenance clerk
- Material handler
- IT Analyst/Webmaster
- Machine operator (Lvl 3)
- Senior Strategy Innovative Manager
General Requirements and Qualifications for the Coca-Cola Recruitment 2022/2023
to qualify to work at Coca-Cola Nigeria you must meet the following requirement.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be mentally fit
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Applicants interested in the Coca-Cola Nigeria recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
- Candidates with bad criminal records excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Kuda Bank Branches In Nigeria | Locations
- GTBank Car Loan: How to Get a Car Loan From GTBank
- First Bank: How to Open a Domiciliary Account Online
How To Apply For Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment
- Visit the official web portal at www.coca-cola.com.ng
- Click on careers
- Click on the available vacancies of your choice
- Read the job requirement carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Create an account with a valid E-mail address
- Provide all the necessary information
- Upload your CV or Resume and other documents.
- Submit your application.
FAQs about the Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment
Is the Coca-Cola Recruitment form for 2022/2023 out?
This page will be updated once the Coca-Cola Recruitment form for 2022/2023 is out. Also, Ensure to check the official recruitment portal at https://www.coca-cola.com.ng/ regularly
Do I need a degree to work at Coca-Cola Nigeria?
It depends on the job you are applying for. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. Besides, an applicant who does not have a degree might still be considered if he can demonstrate relevant experience.
When is the Coca-cola Company Recruitment Deadline?
The deadline for the Coca-Cola Recruitment 2022/2023 registration has not been officially announced. we will update you when it is disclosed. Ensure you keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified of the latest update about Coca-Cola Nigeria and other companies’ recruitments.
Ensure you share your opinion in the comment box below
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment Application Portal 2022/2023
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023
- PalmPay Recruitment Portal Application – Job Vacancies in 2022/2023
- Guinness Recruitment Application portal 2022/2023 in Nigeria