Coimbra Group Scholarship – Young Researchers from European Neighbourhood 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline
About Young Researchers from European Neighbourhood at Coimbra Group 2022
The Coimbra Group Scholarship was founded in 1985 and formally constituted by Charter in 1987, the Coimbra Group is an association of long-established European comprehensive, multidisciplinary universities of high international standard committed to creating special academic and cultural ties in order to promote, for the benefits of its members, internationalization, academic collaboration, excellence in learning and research, and service to society. It is also the purpose of the Group to influence European education and research policy and to develop best practices through the mutual exchange of experience.
- Host Nationality: International Countries
- Institution: Coimbra Group
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Requirements for Coimbra Group Scholarship
Applicants must fulfill all the following criteria:
- be born on or after 1 January 1987
- be nationals of and current residents in one of the above-listed countries
- be current academic staff members of a university or an equivalent higher education institution located in one of the above-listed countries and be of postdoctoral or equivalent status, although some institutions may offer opportunities to doctoral students
Coimbra Group Scholarship Deadline
Deadline for this Scholarship VARIES.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!