Colchester Royal Grammar School Acceptance Rate – The Colchester Royal Grammar School admission is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply and gain admission to the Colchester Royal Grammar School for the Scholarship 2022.
- 1 About Colchester Royal Grammar School
- 2 How do I get into Colchester Royal Grammar School?
- 3 Is Colchester Royal Grammar School good?
- 4 Is it hard to get into grammar school?
- 5 What Are The Best Schools In Canada?
- 6 Which county in England has the best schools?
- 7 Which university is the cheapest in Canada?
About Colchester Royal Grammar School
Colchester Royal Grammar School (CRGS) is a state-funded grammar school in Colchester, Essex. It was founded in 1128 and was later granted two royal charters – by Henry VIII in 1539 and by Elizabeth I in 1584. The school’s main buildings and playing fields are located in the Lexden area of Colchester and there are around 950 pupils aged 11–18. Historically a boys’ school, has admitted girls to the sixth form since 1998 and specializes in science and languages. The school regularly tops national A-level league tables.
The Colchester Royal Grammar School Requirement
Interested candidates must meet the following basic requirements
- minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade 6 with at least GCSE grade 4 in English Language and Maths. In addition,
- A-Level Subject.
- GCSE Requirements for specific A Level Subjects.
- GCSE Grade.
The school Admissions Policy is available to download below. If you require this document in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1206 509100
How do I get into Colchester Royal Grammar School?
Admission is open to all students in Essex and testing takes place before application. In cases where the school is oversubscribed for Year 7 entry, places are offered to the top-scoring 120 boys in the selection tests who have named CRGS as their preferred school
Is Colchester Royal Grammar School good?
COLCHESTER Royal Grammar School has been ranked the highest achieving state secondary school in East Anglia. The selective school placed ninth nationally in a list revealed by Parent Power, The Sunday Times Schools Guide, today which looks at examination results from 2017 to 2019
Is it hard to get into grammar school?
Grammar schools are harder to get into. It’s not about the difficulty of the test- having done both grammar and private school tests, I can say both are generally equal in terms of difficulty. However, for top-end grammar schools, about 800 students apply, and they take 100.
What Are The Best Schools In Canada?
- The University of Toronto. Canada|Toronto.
- The University of British Columbia. Canada|Vancouver.
- McGill University. Canada|Montreal.
- McMaster University. Canada|Hamilton.
- The University of Alberta. Canada|Edmonton.
- The University of Montreal. Canada|Montreal
- The University of Calgary. Canada|Calgary
- The University of Ottawa. Canada|Ottawa. And many more
Which county in England has the best schools?
Kensington and Chelsea topped the ranking, with more than two-thirds (67%) of schools in the area rated outstanding by Ofsted
Which university is the cheapest in Canada?
- The Memorial University of Newfoundland – tuition fees: 2,150 – 11,460 CAD/year.
- University of Regina – tuition fees: 1,715 – 20,050 CAD/year.
- Royal Roads University – tuition fees: 3,750 – 27,600 CAD/year.
- The University of Saskatchewan – tuition fees: 4,110 – 24,000 CAD/year.
Interested and qualified applicants should click the link below to fill out the form to apply.
For more information visit the Colchester Royal Grammar School website.
Please leave a comment below.