- 1 Six(6) Most Common Mistakes That Newbie Bitcoin Traders Make – Complete Beginners Guide To BTC Trading
- 2 1. Emotional Decision Making
- 3 2. Buying High and Selling Low
- 4 3. Selling Bitcoins All at Once
- 5 4. Buying Wrong Currencies
- 6 5. Putting Your Eggs in Too Many Baskets
- 7 6. Putting All Eggs in One Basket
Six(6) Most Common Mistakes That Newbie Bitcoin Traders Make – Complete Beginners Guide To BTC Trading
Are you thinking of getting started in the world of crypto trading? If so, make sure you avoid the most common mistakes. You will be better than most crypto traders by avoiding these mistakes.
The interesting thing is that almost every trader makes these mistakes without even realizing it. Without further ado, let’s check out those common mistakes. Read on to find out more.
- Top 9 Most Commonly Asked Interview Questions | Also How to Answer
- Don’t Have a Resume? Here Are 11 Resume Format You Can Choose From
- Loosing Many Prospective Job? Here’s Why Your Resume Can Make or Break Your Job Prospect
- Apply Federal Government Recruitment Job Portal | Get Application Form
1. Emotional Decision Making
Beginners tend to trade emotionally. But the thing is that trading has nothing to do with your emotions. As a matter of fact, if you make decisions based on your emotions, you will be heading on the road to failure.
2. Buying High and Selling Low
Another common mistake that beginners make is buying high and selling low. You don’t want to get greedy while doing this business. What you need to do is buy low and sell high. This is the only way to make a profit trading Bitcoin.
3. Selling Bitcoins All at Once
Due to the two mistakes mentioned above, beginners purchase or sell their Bitcoins at once rather than buy and sell them gradually in small quantities. If you ask an experienced trader, they will ask you to sell 20% of your Bitcoin post 50% profit.
But the problem is that new traders are too greedy to sell. Therefore, they don’t have the money to purchase dips. Some of them sell all of their Bitcoins at once.
4. Buying Wrong Currencies
New commerce purchase cryptocurrencies that make tons of promises using big words. But they don’t know that these currencies don’t provide any technical innovations, such as Litecoin, NEO, Tron and EOS, to name a few. The problem is that they are quite centralized blockchains. Therefore you may want to avoid them.
5. Putting Your Eggs in Too Many Baskets
Because of the previous mistake, beginners tend to invest in a lot of cryptocurrencies. This is not a good idea as it can make it difficult for you to earn profits. Ideally, you may want to invest in 3 to 4 coins. In the world of cryptocurrency, you cannot afford to put all your eggs in tons of baskets.
6. Putting All Eggs in One Basket
Another common mistake is to put all your eggs in the same basket. Ideally, you must have a well-diversified portfolio. Apart from this, you may not want to deposit all your cryptocurrencies in the same wallet or exchange. What you need to do is make use of a minimum of three wallets. This will help you protect your investment.
Long story short, these are just some of the most common mistakes new cryptocurrency traders make. If you follow these steps, you will be less likely to make these mistakes.
As a result, your investment will be safe and you will be more likely to make a profit rather than suffer a loss. Hopefully, these tips will help you get started as a new trader and make a lot of profit.
What’s your take on this?
Careersafrik will not ask you for money for any information we post here but what we are committed to doing is give you all the relevant update as it reaches us.