Create an Account with Ecobank Online using the USSD code-This is a complete guide on how to create an account with Ecobank using the USSD code online with your phone in your comfort zone without going to the bank.
Ecobank, whose official name is Ecobank Transnational Inc. (ETI), is a pan-African banking conglomerate, with banking operations in 36 African countries. It is the leading independent regional banking group in West Africa and Central Africa, serving wholesale and retail customers. It also maintains subsidiaries in Eastern and Southern Africa. ETI has representative offices in Angola, China, Dubai, France, South Africa, and the United Kingdom.
Ecobank now merged with the former Oceanic Bank, Ecobank in Nigeria has announced the promotion of its top 1,000 performing staff. The bank is giving a unique opportunity to 600 non-core staff to become permanent employees,” it said.
We now live in a world of technology, where everything is now online you can buy and sell, make a subscription, recharge your mobile line even opening of bank accounts
- 1 Requirements for Opening an Account Online with Ecobank
- 2 How to Create an Account with Ecobank Online with USSD code
- 3 How to open a savings account with Ecobank
- 4 How to contact Ecobank on WhatsApp
- 5 Ecobank Customer Care Lines
- 6 How to block my Ecobank account
- 7 How to Check Bank Statement with Ecobank
Requirements for Opening an Account Online with Ecobank
Few things will be required of you to be sure of certain things and know your qualification status before commencing any process, below are the requirement.
- Mobile phone;
- Phone number;
- First & last name;
- Date of birth.
You can even open your account without BVN but it is important you should have your BVN
How to Create an Account with Ecobank Online with USSD code
With the use of your Ecobank USSD code, many things can be done like opening your bank account online, dialing *326#, and following the instruction
- Choose your desired Nigerian bank;
- Use your phone to dial your bank’s USSD code;
- Select the option to open an account;
- Enter your name, date of birth, or other required information;
- Create your PIN;
- Receive 10-digit NUBAN by SMS;
- Visit a local branch to link BVN, if necessary.
NOTE; This number is called an Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code, and it will walk you through the process of opening a bank account. Once you sign up, you will receive a 10-digit account number (NUBAN) by SMS — this is your official bank account number, so memorize it and store it somewhere safe.
How to open a savings account with Ecobank
- Completed account opening form
- 1 mandate card [ PDF ]
- A valid proof of Identity of each signatory (current Driver’s License/ National ID/ International passport/ Student ID card-for students)
- Proof of address – utility bills for the 3 previous months/ site-visitation report/ certificate of residence/ tenancy agreement
- 2 passport photographs
- Employer’s letter of introduction (for salary account)
- Residence permit – if a foreigner
- Answer questions on the “Know Your Customer (KYC) document”
How to contact Ecobank on WhatsApp
Ecobank Group on Twitter: “…WhatsApp number +234 808 760 3717 with your complaint to enable them to provide feedback to its customers
Ecobank Customer Care Lines
With 0700 500 0000, you can contact Ecobank for more clarification is available 24/7 all the time
How to block my Ecobank account
You can block your account for any reason best known to you maybe you are under attack It is fast and easy, and involves sending a simple SMS to a specific mobile number. The steps involved include; Just send “STOP ATM” and ACCOUNT NUMBER to 08063262265 or 0806ECOBANK.
Quick, Convenient, Secure, and Easy Way of Banking
- Create PIN. Simply dial *894*0#, and a list of masked debit cards linked to your account is displayed. …
- Airtime Recharge for Self. Dial *894*Amount# …
- For Transfer. Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# …
- To Check Balance. Dial *894*00# …
- To Deactivate Your Mobile Number. Dial *894*911#
How to Check Bank Statement with Ecobank
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on the ‘Welcome’ dropdown at the top of your screen and select ‘All Services & Settings.’
- Under preferences, select ‘View Statements.’
- On the right-hand side under ‘Electronic Statement Delivery,’ click ‘Electronic Statement Only Delivery.’
- The Electronic Statement Disclosure Statement will appear. After you read the disclosed information, click ‘Accept’ or ‘Accept & Print.’
- Verify your email address. This is the email address to that your notifications will be sent.
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab and click on ‘All Accounts.’
- Next, click on the account you wish to see statements from and in the upper right hand of your screen, click on ‘Statements.’
- Select the statement you wish to retrieve and click ‘View.’
- Your statement will display as a PDF file. You can save and/or print the statement.
- After you have successfully enrolled in E-Statements, your statements will be accessible for 18 months after they are issued. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive E-Statements.
- Check Out Customer Care Number For All Network| MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile
- How To Subscribe To MTN Data Plan Update
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
- How to open a bank account with GT online
- Opening Account with First Bank Online Latest Update
- Opening an Account with Zenith Bank Online
- How to Open an Account with Fidelity Bank Online
- How to Open First City Monument Bank Account Online
- Opening Bank Account with Access Bank USSD code
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Please note; Please be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as Ecobank or its affiliates. Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.