CSA Group – Graduate Scholarship at Canada 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
About CSA Group – Graduate Scholarship 2022
The purpose of the CSA Group Graduate Scholarship is to support graduate students in the pursuit of novel research related to standards. Graduate students at the Master’s level studying or accepted into a publicly-funded, accredited Canadian university are eligible to apply.
- Host Nationality: Canada
- Institution: CSA Group
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Requirements for CSA Group – Graduate Scholarship
- Students must be accepted to a graduate program for full time studies at the Master’s level, or must be currently enrolled in a Master’s program at a publicly-funded, accredited Canadian university to apply;
- Students must be enrolled in a Master’s program within the eligible two-year time period to hold the award;
- Eligibility is limited to enrollment at accredited Canadian universities.
Deadline for Graduate Scholarship
- Deadline to Apply: March 31
- Notice of Award: April 30
- Award Acceptance: May 31
How to Apply for Graduate Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!