Davidson Fellow Scholarship 2022 – is an open house that provides an opportunity to learn more about school for highly gifted students through the voices of our parents, and instructors.
The Davidson Fellow institute is looking for students whose projects are at, or close to, the college graduate level with a depth of knowledge in their particular area of study.
One of the nation’s biggest scholarships for students under 18, the Fellows scholarship awards: $50,000, $25,000, and $10,000 scholarships. The categories include math, science, Engineering, Technology, Literature, Philosophy, and Out of the Box.
Davidson Fellows Scholarship Requirments 2022
Step 1: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be 18 or younger as of the application deadline to be eligible.
- Be a US citizen residing in the United States, or a permanent resident of the United States, or be stationed overseas due to active US military duty.
- Have completed a significant piece of work in one of the submission categories.
- Teams of two are eligible.
Davidson Fellows must attend, with one parent, or guardian, the awards reception and other recognition events to be held in September in Cambridge, Massachusetts. (Travel expenses and lodging will be provided by the Institute).
Step 2: Review Category Requirements and Project Criteria
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of significant work. Significant work is an accomplishment that experts in the field recognize as meaningful and has the potential to make a positive contribution to society. Such work may be:
- An exceptionally creative application of existing knowledge
- A new idea with high impact an innovative solution with broad range implications
- An important advancement that can be replicated and built upon
- An interdisciplinary discovery
- A prodigious performance
- Another demonstration of extraordinary accomplishment
Information For Teams:
- Teams may be no more than two people.
- Both team members are 18 or younger as of the application deadline.
- Both team members must attend any in person awards events.
- Scholarship money will be split evenly between the two team members.
- As with solo submissions, two nominators are required.
Step 3: Application
- Please submit the initial portion of the application as soon as possible. (The sooner you submit the initial portion, the sooner your application can be approved, giving your nominators more time to fill out their forms, detailed below.)
- The initial portion will ask you for your project title and description, as well as your nominators’ names and email addresses. If you leave any of these fields blank, your application will be sent back to you for completion.
- Once the initial portion of your application has been submitted, it will be held for review (1-2 business days).
- When the initial portion of your application is approved, you will receive an email notification alerting you that you can continue on with your application, and automatic emails will be sent to your nominators with their Nominating Form link. SAMPLE Nominating Form (PDF)
- When your nominators have completed their forms, confirmation of receipt emails will be sent to the applicant and nominators.
- Once you have submitted all of your application materials, category requirements and attachments, the Parent Form will automatically be sent to your parent(s). Please note: only ONE parent form is required. If it is a team submission, one parent form is required per team member.
- When all application materials have been submitted, including category requirements and attachments, parent form(s), and both nominating forms, your application will move from the “Received” queue to the “Completed” queue, and you will receive a confirmation of receipt of all application materials. (Please be patient, as the deadline approaches, this confirmation of receipt email takes a little bit longer to be sent.)
All applicants are notified on or before July 15 each year.
How to Apply for Davidson Fellow Scholarship?
Applications for the Davidson Fellow Scholarship gifted program is done through the official portal @ https://www.davidsongifted.org
If you have any questions, please email DavidsonFellows@DavidsonGifted.org.
The Davidson Fellows Scholarship program does not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, ethnicity, or disability.
Application Deadline for Davidson Fellows Scholarship 2022:
March 10, 2021, while the application deadline for 2022 is on February 9, 2022.
Don’t forget, Sharing is Caring; Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
If you find this post useful, please do not hesitate to share using the share button on any of the social media platforms.
- Latest Step Up Scholarship | NBS Postgraduate Scholarship for Private Schools In Norwich
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Shortlist
- Best Universities in Berlin Germany for Students
- Best Business Schools in Canada | Get a Business Degree in Canada