DPR Salary Structure 2022 Monthly Payments – Here is the complete DPR payment structure and how the department of petroleum resources pays her monthly salary.
Do you want to know the Department of Petroleum Resources including their monthly salary, and other related information regarding the DPR then you are on the right page.
About Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR)
The Department of Petroleum Resources Commonly known as the DPR is one of the petroleum regulatory agencies in Nigeria.
We assure you that after this article you will have answers to a lot of your queries:
- How much does DPR pay?
- DPR Salary Structure for Graduate Trainee
- DPR Salary Structure for Executive Staff
- How much is DPR Salary Structure for Entry Level Staff?
Full Details of Salary Structure
1. DPR Entry Level Staff Salary Structure.
The DPR salary structure for entry-level staff is one of the most queries made especially by fresh graduates who would love to further their career with the government agency. It is a known fact that the Nigerian Oil industry is the most lucrative and highest paying sector in the country and many would love to know the current pay scale for DPR entry-level staff.
- AMCON Salary Structure In Nigeria 2022
- Nigerian Air Force Ranks and Salary Structure 2022
- Check Npower Salary Structure 2022 | See Npower Batch C Salary Here
- Nigerian Navy Ranks 2022 | Navy Ranking From Lowest to Highest
- Nigerian Army Ranks and Salary Structure 2022
Here are the Complete Details or Breakdown of the DPR Entry Staff Salary Structure.
According to the latest available figure, the Department of Petroleum Resources pays their entry-level staff N133,333 basic salary per month, totaling about N1.6 million per annum.
Interestingly your take-home pay may even be better because DPR also pays allowances, with the amount depending on where you live and other factors.
Totaling everything your per annum income may rise to as high as N2.5 million.
2. DPR Salary Structure for Industrial Trainee.
Let’s find out how much an Industrial trainee earns from working with DPR. If you are very familiar with the workings of DPR then you should know how this works and take full advantage of it.
As an Industrial trainee, your per annum income from working with DPR is N400,000.
Do you have any questions concerning DPR’s Salary? Then let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you promptly.
- Nigerian Air Force Training Date
- Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria police shortlisted candidate Shortlist
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- OPEC Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Portal
Hope this article was helpful.
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Sharing is caring; Pls Share