The best early childhood education courses offer students the opportunity to increase their understanding of a specific topic while gaining the tools they need to apply that understanding to real-life situations.
Moreover, online early childhood education courses are a great way to receive instruction, and many of them can be taken online. The good news is despite the so many expensive schools in the world, these courses can be gotten for free.
After this article, you would have had answers to some of your frequently asked questions like;
- What do you need to study for Early Childhood Education?
- How long do you study for Early Childhood Education?
- Why is Early Childhood Education Important?
- What is Early Childhood Education?
- What job can you get with an Early Childhood Education?
Let’s dive into the numerous online early childhood education courses for you but before then, let us know what early childhood education means;
- 1 What is Early Childhood Education?
- 2 Why is Early Childhood Education Important?
- 3 Do You Want to Get Updates From Us?
- 4 List of Early Childhood Education Courses
- 5 1. Teaching Phonics
- 6 2. Montessori Education
- 7 3. Child Day Care.
- 8 4. ICT and Health Education
- 9 5. Child Development
- 10 6. Child Education
- 11 7. Children and Young People’s Workforce
- 12 What you’ll Study in an ECD Degree Program?
- 13 How Long do you Study for the Early Childhood Education Course?
- 14 What Can you do with an Early Childhood Education Degree?
- 15 Related Posts:
What is Early Childhood Education?
Early childhood education is a term that refers to the period from a child’s birth to when they enter kindergarten. It’s a time when children learn critical social and emotional skills and a partnership is formed between the child, their parents, and the teacher.
Why is Early Childhood Education Important?
This stage is an important stage of a child’s life and the importance of Early Childhood Educations cannot be over-emphasized.
According to UNESCO;
Early childhood care and education (ECCE) is more than preparation for primary school. It aims at the holistic development of a child’s social, emotional, cognitive, and physical needs to build a solid and broad foundation for lifelong learning and wellbeing. ECCE can nurture caring, capable and responsible future citizens.
Do You Want to Get Updates From Us?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
List of Early Childhood Education Courses
Below are some of the most sorted for Online Certificate Courses in Early Childhood Education;
1. Teaching Phonics
Firstly, this is one of the best online early childhood education courses. Furthermore, play-based pedagogies are a crucial part of children’s literacy development it intentionally and explicitly teaches the relationship between letters and sounds.
Besides, there is much popular debate surrounding this topic, amongst researchers, teachers, parents, and education authorities. This course will share research-based knowledge and skills around code-based literacy in early childhood.
2. Montessori Education
This training program includes the main theory of Montessori and the importance of the emotional and relational elements, which are essential to reach excellence in daily educational practice.
One of the best early childhood education courses. Moreover, It sets an overview of the Montessori working areas, in which the Montessori philosophy and the practical work are perfectly integrated; thus ensuring the acquisition and understanding of all necessary tools to apply Montessori Education
The Child Day Care program is aimed at child care workers, aspiring child care workers, and mothers who would like to learn how to take proper care of a child. Also, one of the best early childhood education courses.
Moreover, It covers the different developmental stages and early learning phases in a young child’s life, the psychology of a child, proper nutrition for optimal growth and health, what to do in case of an emergency, and crèche management for those wanting to open their child daycare center.
4. ICT and Health Education
Information and communication technologies (ICT), in turn, provide children and young people with unprecedented opportunities to acquire knowledge and develop skills and attitudes that will enable them to grow up healthy and actively contribute to a more tolerant, inclusive, sustainable, and secure world and society.
5. Child Development
Students studying child development take courses that focus on the physical, social, emotional, linguistic, and intellectual development of children from birth through age 8. One of the best early childhood education courses.
Amazingly, Most classes have opportunities for students to observe and work with young children and an on-site infant-toddler program where students observe and may be hired as work-study students. Besides that, All students complete an advanced practicum or student teaching internship before graduation.
6. Child Education
This program prepares students for the care and early education of young children. Also, one of the best early childhood education courses.
Moreover, you will study how to design a curriculum, create positive learning environments, provide developmentally appropriate activities, and respect and accommodate cultural differences. Also, Students must complete an internship at a childcare center as part of the program.
7. Children and Young People’s Workforce
The course is suitable for anyone wishing to start a career in childcare. One of the best early childhood education courses. Also, it provides a starting point to the formal qualifications required for working in this sector.
Besides that, it provides an ideal route into a career in child care and results in a fully recognized qualification that enables students to work competently in a supervised capacity within a child care setting.
What you’ll Study in an ECD Degree Program?
- Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Teaching Children with Special Needs.
- Infant and Toddler Mental Health.
- Language Development.
- Classroom Management.
- Preschool Behavior…
How Long do you Study for the Early Childhood Education Course?
A Full-time course goes for 3 years (34 teaching weeks per year).
Part-time courses are available. The maximum time to finish this ECD program is 6 years.
What Can you do with an Early Childhood Education Degree?
There are quite a good number of jobs for Early ChildHood Education job seekers which are;
- Preschool Teacher.
- Kindergarten & Elementary School Teacher.
- Childcare Center Director.
- Special Education Teacher.
- School Counselor or Psychologist.
- Childcare Worker.
- Study Abroad in a USA Universities in 2021
- $25,000 Buick Achievers Scholarships 2021 Program | Apply Here
- 7 Most Affordable Online Colleges in Texas
- RN to MSN Online Programs; Affordable Online RN TO MSN Programs
- The Best colleges in Ohio you should attend | Check Here
- Best Colleges in Virginia You Should Attend | Check the Best Colleges in Virginia For Business
- Marine Biology Courses | Marine Biology Courses You Should Consider Exploring
- 5 Best Colleges in Canada | Best Colleges in Toronto & Others
- Cheapest medical Universities in the world for International Students | Top Universities in the World
- The most expensive Universities in the world
- Online 2D Animation Courses
- Best Medical Schools in Canada | Medical Schools in Ontario and Others
- Top 10 medical colleges in India for medical students
- Latest Scholarships in Canada for African students
Careersafrik is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.