Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships -The University of Queensland Scholarship is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the University of Queensland Scholarship 2022.
The University Of Queensland Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships, Australia, and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
About this Scholarship
Earmarked scholarships are funded by the Australian Government to assist Ph.D. students with their living costs and tuition fees. These scholarships are offered for research projects aligned with recently awarded Category 1 research grants and offer Ph.D. students the opportunity to contribute to large projects of national significance with and work with leading researchers.
The successfully selected candidates will be given a living stipend of $28,854 per annum tax-free (indexed annually), tuition fees covered, and Single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for up to 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension.
- Host Nationality: Australia
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Study Type: Full time(Postgraduate, Research.)
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships
You have to prove you are prepared for Ph.D. study. You do this by showing you:
- have completed some research experience
- have completed an approved university degree and
- can meet the English language requirements.
An approved degree needs to be:
- in an area relevant to your proposed PhD project and
- completed no more than 10 years ago.
You need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a Ph.D.:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships Deadline
The deadline for the scholarship is Varies.
How to Apply for Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!