Ecobank Loan Ussd Code – How to borrow money from Ecobank? If you are searching for a loan with a reasonable repayment schedule, a more extended loan period, and shorter equity, look no further than an Ecobank loan.
Well, if you don’t know Ecobank offers an instant cash loan that is easy to use when you call Ecobank loan ussd code * 326 # to get started.
Ecobank is one of the best financial lending banks with many branches in Nigeria, offering direct cash loans without a guarantee and easily accessible via the Ecobank direct loan code.
The Ecobank loan is for both salary and non-salary earners whose account is domiciled with the bank.
Ecobank offers a flexible range of loans to help you afford them with low-interest rates:
- 1 Types of Ecobank Loans
- 1.1 The requirement To Get Ecobank Loan
- 1.2 How To Apply for Ecobank Loan With Ussd Code
- 1.3 Interests Rate For Ecobank Loan
- 1.4 Method You Can Apply To Pay Back Your Ecobank Loan
- 1.5 How can I transfer money from ECO bank to another bank?
- 1.6 How do I activate Ecobank Mobile banking?
- 1.7 How do I transfer money using USSD code Ecobank?
- 1.8 Conclusion:
- 1.9 Disclaimer:
Types of Ecobank Loans
Here are the types of Ecobank loans listed below;
1. Ecobank Payday Loan
Ecobank now Provides direct access to emergency funds, Salary Advance is a 30-day overdraft that offers employees of approved organizations access to up to 40% of their net monthly salary.
2. Ecobank Travel Loan
The Eco bank travel loan offers you an easier way to manage your holiday expenses and includes discounts on airfare and hotel accommodation.
With the Ecobank travel loan, you can borrow up to 500,000 and enjoy the trip.
3. Ecobank Personal Loan
The Ecobank personal loan is a universal loan that offers you flexible repayment plans and the possibility of accessing additional funds after repayment over time.
With their personal loan, you can borrow a cash loan of up to 500,000 N.
4. Ecobank Auto Loan
A car loan or asset acquisition from Ecobank can help you fulfill your dreams of buying a new car or generator by offering you up to 90% of the asset price.
With Ecobank Auto Loan you can borrow up to 1,000,000.
5. Ecobank Salary Loan
Maybe you suddenly have unexpected financial needs, they can help. Ecobank Advance Facility loans, which give you instant access to a loan of up to 50% of your net monthly salary.
6. Ecobank Mortgage Loan
Whether you are buying new housing, renovating, or refinancing the housing you currently live in, the Ecobank mortgage loan is an ideal way of financing and you can borrow up to 1,000,000 N.
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria
- ₦1.7m Grants Fund Disbursement | FGN Loans and Grants
- Access Bank Loan Requirements / How to get a loan from USSD code
The requirement To Get Ecobank Loan
- Valid means of Identification.
- You must have an account with Ecobank.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Completed application form.
- Credit Check.
How To Apply for Ecobank Loans
You can apply for a loan and obtain it directly from Ecobank via the loan code or by visiting any branch near your area.
You can also use their branch locator to find out their nearest branch near you.
How To Apply for Ecobank Loan With Ussd Code
Dial *326# from your phone and proceed by pressing 4 on your phone screen, then follow the prompts options.
Once successfully completed and you meet all their terms and conditions, the loan will be disbursed straight to your bank account.
Interests Rate For Ecobank Loan
Ecobank loans interest rate ranges from 5% – 30% depending on the information you summited when applying for a loan.
Method You Can Apply To Pay Back Your Ecobank Loan
When will your loan expire? If so, don’t worry, because Ecobank uses an automatic debit system that automatically deducts your debt balance on the loan date (s).
Or you can visit any Ecobank branch or headquarters in your area and pay off your debts.
Few Questions people ask;
How can I transfer money from ECO bank to another bank?
- On your mobile phone, dial *326#.
- Ensure you are doing this using the number registered and linked to your bank account.
- An on-screen prompt will ask you to select the debit card linked to your bank account.
- Enter the required details and hit proceed.
- You will be asked to verify your account ownership by entering some details.
- Enter the necessary details and hit the submit button.
- You will be asked to create a secret PIN (personal identification number) that you will use to authorize transactions.
- Create a PIN you can remember easily.
- Click on the submit button and wait for a confirmation message from Ecobank.
- Once you receive an SMS saying your registration was successful, you are good to go.
How do I activate Ecobank Mobile banking?
To launch the app, click on the Ecobank Mobile icon on your mobile phone. To verify your mobile device, dial *326# using your registered number and perform a PIN change. Log in to the app and start banking.
How do I transfer money using USSD code Ecobank?
The Ecobank USSD transfer code for mobile banking in Nigeria is *326#. You can dial the shortcode *326# and make transactions on your mobile phone including deposits, withdrawals, and sending money to family and friends.
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.