Economics Department Scholarship for International student 2022 – The University of Leeds Scholarship Programme applications are currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
- A PhD degree program
- To study Economics
- At Leeds University Business School
About Leeds Business School
We are a leading, full-service business school, regularly world ranked by the Financial Times, QS, and The Economist, and one of a small number of schools worldwide to be triple-accredited by AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS. We deliver undergraduate, Master’s, MBA, Ph.D., executive, and professional education and online study, to over 5000 students from around 100 countries.
Why you Study at the Leeds University Business School
- The university is the third-largest employer in Leeds and contributes around £1.23bn a year to the local economy.
- The University is the British Redbrick university which is one of the most prestigious universities in the UK, its also well-known for its nightlife, the Student union is the biggest and most interesting.
Who can Apply for Economics Department Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all interested applicants and is open to all international students.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: Leeds University
- Study Type: Full-time
- Academic Session: 2022
- Deadline: May 11, 2022
Economics Department Scholarship Requirement
- Applicants must not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree.
- Awards must be taken up by 1 October 2022.
- The awards are available for new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD. Students who are already registered for PhD research study are excluded from applying.
- Applicants must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this Scholarship.
How to Apply for Economics Department Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below
Please leave a comment below!