EPSRC Environment Postgraduate Scholarship 2022-The University of Leeds portal is open for all interested and qualified candidates to take advantage of this opportunity before the deadline.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About University of Leeds
The university is the third-largest employer in Leeds and contributes around £1.23bn a year to the local economy. The University is the British Redbrick university which is one of the most prestigious universities in the UK, its also well-known for its nightlife, the Student union is the biggest and most interesting.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: University of Leeds
- Study Type: Full time(Postgraduate)
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement for EPSRC Environment Postgraduate Scholarship
- Applicants to research degree programs should normally have at least a first-class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline. Each advertised project will include information about the required or desired background or entry requirements for that specific research degree project.
- If English is not your first language, you’ll need to produce evidence of a language qualification before registration as a postgraduate researcher.
We will accept the following qualifications and scores:
– IELTS: 6.0 overall with at least 5.5 in all components.
– TOEFL IBT (Internet-based TOEFL): 87 with a minimum score of 20 in listening and reading, 21 in writing, and 22 in speaking.
– a postgraduate degree from a majority English-speaking country. The duration of the degree must be at least 12 months and awarded less than 2 years and 4 months from the proposed start date of the Ph.D.
– an undergraduate degree from a majority English-speaking country. The duration of the degree must be at least 2 academic sessions and be awarded less than 2 years and 4 months from the proposed start date of the Ph.D.
- – Other English language qualifications are also accepted.Tests must not be more than 2 years old by the start date of your studies with us.
EPSRC Environment Postgraduate Scholarship Deadline
The EPSRC Environment Postgraduate scholarship at the University of Leeds deadline is February 25, 2022, so please do well to apply before the closing date.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Was this article helpful?
Kindly leave a comment below!