Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022 portal is open for all interested and qualified candidates to take advantage of this opportunity before the deadline.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About Erasmus Mundus
The European Union’s Erasmus Mundus program provides opportunities for people outside the European Union to encourage academic cooperation between the EU and the rest of the world through scholarships or research fellowships.
- Institution: Erasmus Mundus
- Deadline: Not Specified
Requirement for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- The scholarships are offered to nationals of partner and program countries.
- The partner countries are EU and non-EU countries that have established a National Agency and which participate fully in the Erasmus+ program.
- The partner country students should not be residents nor have carried out their main activity for more than a total of 12 months in the last five years in any program country.
- The partner countries are those which do not participate fully in the Erasmus+ program.
- All non-Erasmus+ program countries are considered as partner countries.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please kindly leave a comment below!