ETSU Out of State Scholarship 2022 portal is open for all interested and qualified candidates who want to study in the UK to take advantage of this opportunity before the deadline.
About ETSU Out of State Scholarship 2022
With nearly 15,000 students from 71 countries and 46 states, we offer many advantages for out-of-state students. Whether you live near or far, ETSU has exciting scholarship and financial aid opportunities specifically for you.
- Host Nationality: USA
- Institution: East Tennessee State University
- Study Type: Full time(Bachelors Degree)
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement for About ETSU Out of State Scholarship 2022
- Must be a new ETSU freshman student residing outside of TN – currently enrolled ETSU students are not eligible.
- Scholarship is awarded for a maximum of 8 semesters (does not include summers)
- Students who maintain the scholarship and graduate in 4 years will also be eligible for a scholarship to cover tuition and fees for their first semester of graduate school at ETSU.
- Recipients will live on campus their freshmen year in a service oriented living and learning community and enroll in ETSU 1020 (fall term) and SRVL 1020 (spring term)
- Students are required to purchase a meal plan.
- Not a TN resident or a resident of a border county whose residents receive in-state tuition status
- Recipients must register for and complete 15 hours each semester and earn a cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Recipients must complete 40 hours of service and attend all meetings and training sessions (10 per semester). Most students will serve in local public elementary schools with the Governor’s Birth to Books Foundation.
Deadline for About ETSU Out of State Scholarship 2022
This scholarship is going to close on 1, March 2022, so I strongly advise you to start applying now before the closing date.
How to Apply for ETSU Out of State Scholarship
Qualified and interested applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!