Fidelity Bank: How to Open Domiciliary Account Online-Opening a domiciliary account online is very easy with the steps provided below and the benefit of opening a domiciliary account in Fidelity Bank.
Opening a domiciliary account online with Fidelity bank is very easy, in this article you will know everything pertaining to this process and why you need to have a domiciliary account, and the advantages.
- 1 Meaning of Domiciliary Account or Dollar Account
- 2 Features of Domiciliary Account in Fidelity Bank
- 3 How many types of Domiciliary Accounts do we have?
- 4 Requirement for Opening a Domiciliary Account in Fidelity Bank
- 5 How to Open a Domiciliary Account in Fidelity Bank Online
- 6 The benefit of Opening a Domiciliary Account in Fidelity Bank
- 7 Black Market rate of Dollar to Naria
- 8 Recommendation
Meaning of Domiciliary Account or Dollar Account
A dollar account officially known as a domiciliary account is a bank account you open in Nigeria (Africa) that enables you to receive and withdraw foreign currencies. With a dollar account in Nigeria banks today you can receive money from different currencies from abroad but is not operated in Nigeria (Africa) currency, with this account you can operate with the three global currencies and you can receive money from either United States dollars, or British Pounds, or Euros.
Features of Domiciliary Account in Fidelity Bank
- A minimum account opening balance of $50, €50, £50
- A minimum account operating balance of $30, €30, £20
- An interest rates on call/demand and fixed deposits
- You have access to Internet banking, email transaction alerts, and statements
- Also, you have the option of a Nominee Resident Joint Signatory in Nigeria (e.g. spouse, parent, etc)
- Standing orders
- There are investment facilitation services for shares traded on NSE
- A draft issuance in foreign currency
- You have the privilege to open a Domiciliary and a Naira current account
How many types of Domiciliary Accounts do we have?
There are mainly two types of domiciliary accounts that are presently operating worldwide which are;
- Domiciliary Savings account, and
- Domiciliary Current account.
NOTE; You can open any one that suits your purpose
Requirement for Opening a Domiciliary Account in Fidelity Bank
Even if you decide to walk into any of the banks to open a domiciliary account in any of the banks in Nigeria, the same requirement would be required of you for the process below is a general requirement.
- Government Approved means of identification; driver’s license, National Identity Card, voter’s card, or International Passport.
- 2 recent passport photographs/
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- CIU Form
- Current Utility Bill
How to Open a Domiciliary Account in Fidelity Bank Online
- Visit the Fidelity bank website
- Scroll down to ‘Account Opening Form’, and click on it.
- Three forms will be displayed, that is ‘Account Opening Form, Signature Form, and Reference Form’. Click on each of them, they will be downloaded automatically to your phone or PC.
- Ensure to fill out all the forms you have downloaded.
- Once you have filled them out, email the forms to customerservice@Fidelitybankng.com.
The benefit of Opening a Domiciliary Account in Fidelity Bank
- Minimum account operating balance of $30, €30, £20
- Attractive interest rates on-call/demand and fixed deposits
- Access to Internet banking, email transaction alerts, and statements
- Option of a Nominee Resident Joint Signatory in Nigeria (e.g. spouse, parent, etc.)
- Standing orders
- Investment facilitation services for shares traded on NSE
- Draft issuance in foreign currency
- You can also open a Domiciliary and a Naira current/savings account
Black Market rate of Dollar to Naria
|Dollar to Naira (USD to NGN)||Black Market Exchange Rate Today|
- How to Open an Account with Fidelity Bank Online
- How to Open First City Monument Bank Account Online
- Opening Bank Account with Access Bank USSD code
- Create an Account with Ecobank Online using the USSD code
- Opening Stanbic Ibtc Bank Account Online with USSD code
- USSD code for Opening Heritage Bank Account Online
- How to Open a Dollar Account in GTBank
- How to open a bank account with GT online
- Zenith Dollar Account how to Open Dollar Account Online
- How to Open a Domiciliary Account in FCMB Online
- How to Open Domiciliary Account in Access Bank Online
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Please note; Please be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as Fidelity Bank or its affiliates. Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.