First Bank Transfer Code? if you what to transfer money through your Firstbank account and you don’t know the code to do so then you are in the right place, well the process is not that difficult is easy not like most banks where you have to dial so many codes.
To make things easier for their users, they have introduced a new banking method. Firstbank USSD code does help a lot of customers to transact easily.
Well, the first bank in Nigeria offers the following money transfer services, cards, loans and advances, deposit products, channels, distributor financing, guarantees, foreign trade services, and cash management.
- 1 How to Transfer Money With Firstbank Transfer Code
- 2 Requirements For First Bank USSD Code
- 3 How To Register/Activate First Bank USSD Banking
- 4 What is the 5-digit PIN for FirstBank Transfer?
- 5 Benefits of Firstbank Mobile Banking
- 6 How to Transfer Money to Another account using Firstbank Transfer Code
- 7 Conclusion:
- 8 Disclaimer:
How to Transfer Money With Firstbank Transfer Code
Is pretty easy all you have to do is to dial *894*Amount*Account Number# remember the account number you are to put is the one you want to transfer money to not your own account number, make sure you remember these steps to avoid transferring the money to a wrong account.
- Polaris Bank Loan Code | How to Borrow Quick Loans
- Codes to Buy Recharge Card From FirstBank
- Access Bank Loan Requirements / How to get a loan from USSD code
- How To Borrow Money From First Bank – First Bank Loan Code
- How To Borrow Money From Keystone Bank | Keystone Bank Loan
- How To Sign Up For Netflix
Requirements For First Bank USSD Code
- First bank mobile banking is open for first bank account holders.
- First bank mobile banking is available for users 24 hours ( this implies that you can enjoy first bank USSD code any time any day)
- The phone number must be registered with First bank ( You must have used the phone number to open first bank account )
- First bank mobile banking is available to all network subscribers ( MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile)
How To Register/Activate First Bank USSD Banking
- Dial *894*0# and send, select your preferred debit card.
- Enter your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the debit card.
- Now you can enjoy First bank ussd banking.
What is the 5-digit PIN for FirstBank Transfer?
The FirstBank 5-digit PIN also known as “mPIN,” is a unique PIN that every digital banking customer, including mobile banking, online banking, USSD Banking, uses to authenticate all their transactions.
Benefits of Firstbank Mobile Banking
• It is fast
• It is convenient
• It is secure
• It is the easy way of Banking
• You don’t need an internet connection
• You can transfer money
• You can check the balance
• You can buy airtime
• You can pay bills and lots more
• You can open an account
How to Transfer Money to Another account using Firstbank Transfer Code
Transfer money from the first bank to another bank in Nigeria * 894 * Amount * Account number # Eg. * 894 * 90 000 * 0056738973 #.
Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction. Make sure you enter the correct or correct payee information, including account number, bank name, and your transfer PIN, to confirm the transaction.
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.