The Four Year Doctoral Fellowship2022 -University of British Columbia Scholarship portal is open for all interested and qualified candidates to take advantage of this opportunity before the deadline.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About University of British Columbia(UBC)
UBC is British Columbia’s oldest university, the university ranks among the top three universities in Canada.
UBC has the most welcoming, fun, multicultural, and friendly campus in the country with professional and very helpful staff.
Aside from being a great educational institution, it is a beautiful university and great spots for photography including some museums and gardens.
- Host Nationality: Canada
- Institution: University of British Columbia
- Study Type: Full time(Postgraduate)
- Academic Session: 2022
Requiement for Four Year Doctoral Fellowship Scholarship
- Four Year Fellowships may be held by domestic and international students. In general, the fellowships are offered to students beginning their first year of full-time Ph.D., DMA, or MDPhD studies, but may be offered to continuing students. 4YF funding may be offered for up to four years, but the duration of funding may be less in some circumstances (please refer to the 4YF Guidelines for details). In all cases, funding is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Students holding the following Tri-Agency awards automatically become 4YF designates: Vanier Scholarships, Doctoral Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGSD), CIHR Doctoral Research Awards, NSERC Doctoral Postgraduate Scholarships (PGSD), and SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships. Doctoral students who obtain Tri-Agency scholarships may be eligible for 4YF tuition coverage and will receive a 4YF stipend and tuition support once their external scholarship funding ends, until four years after the external award start date or until the end of their 5th year in the Doctoral program, whichever comes first.
- Other major external scholarship winners who are selected as 4YF designates may be eligible for 4YF tuition coverage and will receive 4YF stipend and tuition support once their external scholarship funding ends, until four years after the 4YF start date or until the end of their 5th year in Doctoral program, whichever comes first.
Four Year Doctoral Fellowship Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for this scholarship was not specified, I suggest you start your application now.
How To Apply for Four Year Doctoral Fellowship Scholarship
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!