Fred Scheigert Scholarship Programs USA 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Fred Scheigert Scholarship Programs 2022
Fred Scheigert Scholarship Programs, USA 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at USA Universities.
CCLVI will award $3,000 each to full-time college students.
- Host Nationality: USA
- Institution: USA universities
- Study Type: Full time(Undergraduate, Graduate)
- Academic Session: 2022
Fred Scheigert Scholarship Programs Requirement
Who Can Apply?
- Full-time student at a college/trade/vocational student for the academic year
- Minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA
- Low Vision Requirements
Fred Scheigert Scholarship Programs Deadline
This scholarship deadline is March 29, 2022.
How to Apply for Fred Scheigert Scholarship Programs
Application materials must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on March 29, 2022. Scholarship monies will be awarded for the 2022 – 2023 academic year. Incomplete applications will not be considered. To access the guidelines and application, visit http://cclvi.org and click on the Scholarship link (https://cclvi.org/scheigert/).
Applications will be available to complete and submit online from January 18, 2022, to the March 29 deadline. Questions may be directed by email to scholarship@CCLVI.org or phone to 844-460-0625.
Completed applications and supporting documents must be received by March 29. Supporting documents will only be accepted in .doc, .docx, and pdf file formats, which must be uploaded during the application process. Be sure to include:
- A copy of transcript(s) from the school where you are currently enrolled or most recently attended. Applicants do not need to submit a certified copy, unless chosen as a scholarship recipient.
- Two (2) Professional/Academic Letters of Recommendation, and no more, to be completed by a current or past professor, adviser, or internship coordinator. Letters of recommendation must be submitted as a Word document with electronic letterhead and signature and submitted as specified during the application process.
- A letter of acceptance from your school, or the date you will be notified of acceptance if attending a new school in the next academic year. This must be submitted as specified during the application process.
For more information click on the link below.
I hope this article was helpful?
Please leave a comment below!