French Embassy Women Agripreneurs Programme Scholarship 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
- A entrepreneurs program
- Open to South African female applicants
About France Government
Thirty-five women will be recruited to begin a blended three-month program titled, Women Agripreneurs Programme sponsored by the Embassy of France, which will be divided into three thematic areas which will run over two weeks each month.
- Host Nationality: France
- Institution: French Government
- Study Type:
- Academic Session:
- Deadline: February 28, 2022
Who can Apply for French Embassy Women Agripreneurs Programme Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all interested applicants.
Requirement for French Embassy Women Agripreneurs Programme Scholarship
- Businesses that are currently trading / operational (formal or informal)
- Minimum age – 21 years old
- Minimum number of years in agribusiness – 2 years
- Sector: Agriculture and related sub-sectors
- Employ at least one or more persons
- Minimum annual revenue – R50 000
- Must have at least a matric (this may be assessed on a case-by-case basis)
- English language proficiency
- Access to devices for online learning and basic computer literacy
How To Apply for French Embassy Women Agriprenuers Programme Scholarship
Interested and qualified should click on the link below to Apply