GEEP Loan Disbursement Date 2022 – The Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme(GEEP) Loan disbursement will commence any moment from now and here is the official date for beneficiaries.
This is the latest news about the federal government GEEP loan for individuals in Nigeria and on this page, we have brought you all you need to know at the moment about GEEP 2.0 disbursement date.
- 1 Latest News on GEEP Loan Disbursement 2022 Beneficiaries
- 2 About GEEP 2.0 Loan Programme
- 3 GEEP Loan Categories
- 4 Do You Want to Stay Updated On GEEP Loan Application?
- 5 How Long is the GEEPP Loan Repayment
- 6 How to Access the GEEP Loan Application Form 2022
- 7 How Much is the GEEP Loan Amount
- 8 When is the GEEP Loan Disbursement Date 2022?
- 9 Conclusion:
- 10 Disclaimer:
Latest News on GEEP Loan Disbursement 2022 Beneficiaries
The federal government has prequalified 98,000 people to benefit from small loans ranging from N50,000 to N300,000 in the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP 2.0) in all 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). This followed the final verification of Phase 1 applicants who qualified and were selected for the scheme.
Minister of Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management and Social Development, Ms. Sadiya Umar Farouq, said the loan is payable within nine months without interest and all beneficiaries would soon receive their disbursement alerts.
Farouq said the ministry has planned to roll out the program nationwide, after which an enumeration exercise to capture beneficiaries’ biodata, would follow.
About GEEP 2.0 Loan Programme
The GEEP 2.0 is a loan scheme designed by the federal government to provide financial inclusion and give credit access to poor and vulnerable individuals, including Persons With disabilities (PWD) and persons at the bottom of the economic pyramid who are engaged in small scale commercial activities. .under its three flagship schemes: MarketMoni, TraderMoni and FarmerMoni.
Trader Moni is designed to uplift underprivileged and marginalized youths aged between 18 and 40 years in Nigeria by providing them with loans of N50,000 while MarketMoni is focused on underprivileged and marginalized women aged between 18 and 55 years like widows, divorcees amongst other vulnerable groups.
They would get interest-free loans of N50,000 payable between six and nine months.
FarmerMoni is for Nigerian farmers aged between 18 and 55 years in rural areas. They would be provided with loans of up to N300,000 to acquire farming input. This scheme has 12 monthly repayment plan, which included three months moratorium and nine months repayment period.
After this post, you will not ask yourself questions like;
- How to access a GEEP loan?
- GEEP loan news today
- How much is the GEEP loan?
- What is the GEEP loan application portal?
N/B: The application for Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme loan application is free of charge
GEEP Loan Categories
Do You Want to Stay Updated On GEEP Loan Application?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Or click on your state email list above
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete the verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
How Long is the GEEPP Loan Repayment
This federal government loan programme is very flexible and is open to farmers who seek funds for their businesses. The loan repayment is a period of six(6) months.
How to Access the GEEP Loan Application Form 2022
- VISIT HERE to start the GEEP loan process for application.
- Fill in the GEEP application form with the correct information.
- Make sure to submit it after you are done.
How Much is the GEEP Loan Amount
According to the GEEP official portal, we got this response;
TraderMoni is the entry-level loan product for GEEP. It is a 6-month interest-free loan, starting from N10,000 ($28) aimed at petty traders and artisans. This loan is targeted at the everyday market trader, who makes a living from what they sell on a daily basis and whose product inventory ranges from N2,000 to N5,000.
When is the GEEP Loan Disbursement Date 2022?
The official date has not yet been disclosed at the money. we will update this page soon; please keep checking its page for GEEP latest news on loan payments.
- Agsmeis Loan Application Form
- NAF Shortlisted Supplementary Names
- Npower Portal
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
- UBEC Teachers Shortlist
- NAF Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- Navy DSSC Shortlist
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.