Global Masters Scholarship at University of Birmingham 2022-2023 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
About Global Masters Scholarship at University of Birmingham 2022-2023
We are delighted to be offering a major scholarship for international students, the Global Masters Scholarship, an award of £10,000 to provide support for you to study at the University of Birmingham in 2022/23.
- Host Nationality: UK
- Institution: University of Birmingham
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Requirements for University of Birmingham
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates should have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
For Instance, we consider a UK first-class degree to be equivalent to the following grading systems in the US, India, Nigeria, and China:
- 3.5 out of 4.0 and above in the US GPA system.
- 70% in the Indian grading system
- 3.5 (out of 4.0) or 4.5 (out of 5.0) or 6.2 (out of 7.0) in the Nigerian grading system
- 85% grade awarded by a top tier Chinese University, 90% grade awarded by a mid-tier Chinese University
Deadline for Global Masters Scholarship
The deadline for this scholarship is 30 June 2022.
How to Apply for University of Birmingham
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!