Global Youth Climate Action Funds Grant 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
GYCAF is an organization committed to supporting youth-led climate actions around the world by giving youths the resources needed to develop and sustain green entrepreneurship thereby growing the economy.
- Host Nationality:
- Institution: GYCAF
- Study Type:
- Academic Session:
- Deadline: Fabruary11, 2022
- A entrepreneurship program
- Open to International applicants
- At GYCAF
- Successful applicants will be awarded a USD 500 – USD 1,000
Who can Apply for GYCAF Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all interested applicants who can apply.
Requirement Global Youth Climate Action Funds Scholarship
- outh-led organization (80 percent majority-owned; the definition of youth adopted is under 30 years of age)
- Strong motivation on creating change or an impact in the community through grassroots activism
- Conducting grassroots activism in their community
- Seeking grants to kick-start or support already existing initiatives
- Clear environment and socio-economic impacts of the project/initiative
- A clear idea of how to use the funds and why this grant will be useful to create more value and impact for the project
- Demonstrates well-planned project, with well-developed strategy, timeline, budgeting, and team management.
How to Apply for Global Youth Climate Action Funds Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below.
Make sure you leave a comment below!