Have you been looking for an easy way to subscribe to your GOtv decoder? You have nothing to worry about as Careersafrik has provided you with the simple and easiest, faster, and reliable means to subscribe to your GOtv at your comfort Online without the stress of going to banks to face the frustrating ques in African Banks.
The terrestrial TV service was founded in October 2011 by MultiChoice. It features news from the BBC, Al Jazeera, and CNN, sports via SuperSport & ESPN, and local & international content from Africa Magic & M-Net Movies among other channels, including Free To Air. It is currently available in countries such as Nigeria, Kenya, Namibia, Ghana, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique & Uganda. The current director-general is John Ugbe
GOtv has provided services and made it easy for its customers all over the world most especially in Africa to gain access to different packages with low income and enjoy services such as GOtv Jinja with 47+ channels at N1,640, GOtv Jolli with 68+ channels at N2,460 and GOtv Max with 75+ channels at N3600
GOtv Subscription Payment Option
Customers can subscribe to GOtv at their comfort by following the step below and choosing the payment option that is suitable for you this payment options include Paga E-Pay, Eazy Money, Etranzact, PayU, GlobalPay, and Quickteller.
Using GlobalPay to Subscribe to your GOtv Online.
With GlobalPay you can make a subscription online at your comfort without any stress just follow the steps below.
- Log in to the GOtv website.
- Click on Pay and then on Pay Now.
- Enter your Surname or Mobile Number and your IUC Number at the back of your GOtv decoder
- Click on the sign-in button.
- Once you are signed in, click on Complete Payment GlobalPAY.com/your country’s code, e.g. globalPay.com/ng for People in Nigeria.
- You will be taken to the GlobalPAY website.
- Select your card payment type and enter your card number
- Select the plan you want to subscribe
- Lastly, click on Pay.
Using Etranzact to Subscribe to your GOtv
This method of payment allows customers to make payments directly from their bank account either online or mobile.
For mobile dial *389*9* your smartcardnumber#, then fill the required form field given to you.
Online method: follow the steps below;
- Select your country, enter your surname or phone number and input your IUC number
- Click on the sign-in button.
- Click View Balance or Pay
- You will be redirected to a payment summary page showing your balance.
- Click Pay to proceed to the Payment Subscription page to show your account details or the account of the person you want to subscribe for
- Enter the payment option for eTranzact and then select BankIT.
- Enter your Bank account number and select the Bank.
- Generate a 6-digit passcode and submit details
- Dial *389*00# with the phone number you used to register your bank account
- You will receive an OTP number on your phone
- Enter the OTP number you received in the space provided and click Pay.
- You will receive a Payment Response stating the details of the transaction, indicating the successful payment
How to Subscribe Your Gotv through Quickteller
Follow the steps for the Quickteller pattern.
- Switch your GOTv decoder on if your account has already been disconnected.
- Log on to the GOtv Quick teller page.
- Input your e-mail address or mobile number and your IUC number
- Chose the option you want to subscribe
- Click on the continue button
- Enter your name or the name or the name you used to register your GOtv
- Confirm that your IUC number was correctly filled.
- Click Pay and select your debit card type (Interswitch, Verve, or MasterCard)
- Enter your card details, including your credit Card Number and Expiry Date, and then enter your four-digit PIN.
- Click Pay to complete your transaction.