Government of China 2022 MOFCOM Scholarship for Developing Countries is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
The Government of China is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At selected universities
About Government of China 2022 MOFCOM Scholarship for Developing Countries
The Chinese government under the ministry of education has designed a scholarship program aimed at supporting international students to pursue and further their education in reputable universities in China.
- Host Nationality: China
- Institution: Chinese Government
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
- Deadline: May 31 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants must:
- -be a citizen of a developing country other than the People’s Republic of China, and under the age of 45 (born after September 1, 1974);
- -be healthy physically and mentally with a physical examination report issued by a local public hospital, and not having any disease or situation listed below:
- a) Diseases prohibited by Chinese Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Laws and Regulations
- b) Other severe chronic diseases like high blood pressure, cardio-cerebrovascular disease, diabetes; psychological diseases; or other infectious diseases which may harm public health
- c) In recovery period after major surgery or acute disease attacks
- d) Severe physically challenged
- e) Pregnancy
- -with at least three years’ working experience;
- -be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program & be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- -be incumbents with a relevant educational background or working experience to the applied program are preferred;
- -be public officials of division level and above (or corresponding level) in government sectors, or senior management staff of organizations and enterprises, or academic backbones of universities and research institutions;
- -be sufficient in English which meets the academic requirements of the program, be equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 80 and above level;
- -be with the potential of professional development, and is committed to promoting the friendly exchanges and cooperation between the host country and China;
- -be neither studying in China nor being admitted to other scholarship programs provided by Chinese government.
Who can Apply for Government of China 2022 MOFCOM Scholarship for Developing Countries
How To Apply for University of Otago International Pathway Scholarship
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below;
Make sure you leave a comment below!