GREAT Scholarships For Egypt Students At University Of Stirling, UK 2022-23 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
About GREAT Scholarships For Egypt Students At University Of Stirling, UK 2022-23
This scholarship scheme is part of the GREAT Scholarships campaign, which has been launched by the British Council together with UK universities to support more students in Egypt to get access to excellent UK higher education opportunities.
- Host Nationality: UK
- Institution: University of Stirling
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Requirements for GREAT Scholarships For Egypt Students
- Applicant must be Egyptian.
- Applicant must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on one of the full time masters courses listed above.
- Applicant must have the equivalent of an upper second class UK undergraduate degree (2:1).
- Applicant must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicant must be based on the Stirling campus for the course of study.
- Please note that award of this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award.
Deadline for University of Stirling
The deadline for this scholarship is 2 May 2022.
How to Apply for University of Stirling
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!