GTBank Mortgage Loan – How to Get a Mortgage loan from GTBank? Are you in any way short of funds to increase or start up a business and you need a quick loan to do so you don’t know how to go about it worry no more?
This article is all you need to know about getting a Mortgage loan from GTBank and how to apply with the requirements.
Credit instruments are offered to customers who have a salary or income from doing business with a bank so that they can have a home in selected cities in the country.
- GTBank Quick Credit loan: How to Apply & Requirements
- GTbank Salary Advance Loan – How to Apply & Requirements
There is already a shortage of Nigerian housing, and I always tell people that we need to classify the shortage. It is often the case that people do not want to pay, but they cannot pay for what they want.
The maturity of the GTM mortgage loan is 1–20 years (but up to a maximum age of 55 at the expiry of the loan) with flexible repayment options, annual, semi-annual, or quarterly principal payments, with interest to be repaid monthly. The monthly payment will not exceed 50% of the net monthly salary.
How much can GTBank borrow me?
The maximum and minimum loan amount from 5 million N to 150 million N depends on your ability to repay. GTBank’s approved locations for GTmortgage include low and medium-density areas in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and all major cities in the state.
Required documents for GTMortgage Approval
- Offer from vendor
- 2. Copy of the title document
- 3. Duly completed GTMortgage loan request form
- 4. Duly completed GTMortgage Employer Undertaking form (v) Clean Search report (vi) Valuation report.
How to Apply For GTMortgage
If your employment status is confirmed, an employee of a reputable company, and have been working with your current employer for at least a month, you should visit the nearest Gtbank branch and request an application form and submit the following documents.
- Title of the property document
- Offer letter from the seller for the sale of real estate
- Evaluation report of one of the land appraisers approved by the Bank
- Find a message from GTBank Legal Group.
How do I check my GTB loan eligibility?
- The customer must maintain a minimum monthly lodgement of N20,000 or earn a minimum net monthly salary of N10,000.
- The customer must not have any history of dud cheques.
- Customers must have satisfactory credit reports.
- The customer must not have any unpaid obligations.
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Heritage Bank business loan and How to Apply
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
- Polaris Bank Loan Code | How to Borrow Quick Loans
What is GTBank loan interest rate?
Get up to 3 months of your salary at an interest rate of 1.5% monthly to pay back over 6 months or a year. Available to you, when you need to spend more with your GTBank Naira MasterCard. Provides you with greater flexibility to meet your financial needs and a convenient repayment plan.
What is GTB code for loan?
The code to borrow money from GTBank Nigeria is *737*51*51#. You can access the code on your mobile phone number linked to your GTBankaccount. Also, it is accessible from all networks in Nigeria, including GLO, MTN, Etisalat, 9mobile, and Airtel.
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.