Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Harvard University Scholarship 2022.
About Harvard University Center for African Studies
The Harvard University Center for African Studies is a university-based think tank situated at Harvard University, internationally recognized as an interdisciplinary body dedicated to broadening knowledge about Africa and African perspectives.
- A fellowship program
- Open to Fellows from South African
- At Harvard University Center for African Studies
- Successful applicants will be granted stipends, and an airfare
- Host Nationality: Australia
- Institution: Australian National University
- Study Type: Full time(Postgraduate)
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement for Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program
The following candidates are eligible for Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program (HSAFP):
- Candidates who have just completed, or who have not yet completed, a first degree are not selected unless this degree has been pursued concurrently with, or subsequent to, experience in the workplace.
- Fellows usually range in age from 30 to 45 years.
- Fellows must be South African citizens.
- Fellows submit their applications directly to the Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program at Harvard University. A committee of HSAFP alumni, Center staff and the CAS Faculty Director will interview the short-listed applicants in South Africa. Successful candidates must then apply to and be admitted at the specific Harvard school where they intend to study.
- Applicants should determine well in advance whether, if awarded a fellowship, they can be granted leave by their employers for Harvard’s academic year. They should generally plan to be in residence at Harvard from September until June. However, some programs require fellows to begin residence on July 1st. No candidate should accept an interview unless assured that such leave will be granted. The Center does not wish to assign fellowships to anyone who subsequently finds it impossible to use the opportunity.
Deadline for Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program
The scholarship closing date is Actually April 30, 2022, so I advise you to start applying now.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please kindly leave a comment below!