Heritage Bank Transfer Code – are you looking for Heritage USSD bank codes and how you can use them to perform any task, such as Heritage bank transfer code, airtime, or data upload? well, this is the article for you.
Heritage Bank now supports direct mobile funds transfer to your mobile device and works on all mobile devices (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc.) with and without the Internet, just enter the USSD code to enter the number registered in your Heritage account.
Heritage Bank is a fully licensed CBN commercial bank based in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. It has more than 200 branches in each state of Nigeria. When we talk about the quality of customer care services at Heritage bank, it is not a problem.
Do you want to carry out banking services yourself, such as checking your account balance, transferring money from one account to another, or subscribing to electricity or cable TV accounts from the comfort of your home directly from your Heritage bank accounts? We will hide you in this article!
How to Activate Heritage Bank Transfer Code
Heritage Bank Transfer Code reduces the stress associated with paying to a Heritage Bank branch. To get the following instructions on how to transfer money from your Heritage bank account to another bank, follow these steps:
- Dial *745*accountnumber*Last6digitsofcard#
- Press ‘1’ to agree to the indemnification clause on your screen.
- Now select your card type
- Enter your card expiry date as it is printed on your card, choose the account to be used for transactions if you have more than one Heritage Bank account linked with your BVN
- Then select your 4 digit PIN
- Confirm your account number and onboarding details you have supplied (that is; your PIN and account number)
- Once done, click send
- Success: you have activated your SIM card’s Heritage bank transfer code or mobile banking service.
In the same vein, you can also activate Heritage bank transfer code without using an ATM card details as described above. To do just that, please follow the simple steps below:
- Selection option ‘1’
- Enter your account number
- Provide a four-digit PIN you will easily remember as a transaction PIN
- Once all of the above was done, then you have now activated Heritage transfer code service on your SIM card without using an ATM card, hence, any time you dial *745#, you will be promptly directed to perform anything you may want.
- FirstBank USSD Code: First Bank Transfer Code
- Polaris Bank Loan Code | How to Borrow Quick Loans
- How To Borrow Money From First Bank – First Bank Loan Code
- How To Check GTBank Account Balance
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- How To Borrow Money From Fidelity Bank | Fidelity Bank Loan
Heritage bank mobile banking code
By successfully activating the USSD code of Heritage bank on your SIM card, you can implement a mobile banking service wherever you are.
The USSD Heritage Bank code to check your account balance and how you can transfer money from Heritage Bank to other banks is described below:
How to transfer money from Heritage Bank to another bank: (dial * 745 * 2 * Amount * Account number # via your SIM card from your Heritage Bank notification and follow the instructions)
Heritage Bank USSD account balance code: (dial * 745 * 0 # via your Heritage bank notification SIM card.
How to Use Heritage Banking Code to Transfer Money?
- Dial *745*accountnumber*Last6digitsofcard# and press ‘1’ to agree to the indemnification clause on your screen.
- Now select your card type, enter your card expiry date as it is printed on your card, and choose the account to be used for transactions as you may have more than one HB account.
- Then select your 4-digit PIN and finally, confirm your account number and onboarding details you have supplied. That is; your PIN and account number.
- Once done, click send.
How to check Heritage bank account balance
To check your Heritage Bank account balance using the USSD Heritage Bank code, simply enter your Heritage Bank Alarm SIM card on your mobile and dial * 745 * 0 #.
And to check your Heritage bank account number, dial * 745 # and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I find my bank heritage code?
Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code or PIN
If you want to check your account balance, then the USSD code to dial is *322#. The actual code to check the balance on your phone is *322*030#.
Heritage Bank USSD Codes
|Registration With Card||*745*AccountNumber*Last6DigitOfCard#|
|Registration Without Card||*745*AccountNumber#|
|Change USSD PIN||*745*00#|
|Funds Transfer (HB)||*745*1*Amount*AccountNumber#|
|Funds Transfer (Interbank)||*745*2*Amount*AccountNumber#|
|Airtime (Third Party)||*745*Amount*MobileNumber#|
|Pay with USSD (on POS & Web)||*745*000*RefCode#|
|Block Account from any phone||*745*11#|
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.