Holland International Scholarships is meant for students outside the European Economic Area who want to their bachelor’s masters in the Netherland.
About Holland Scholarships
The holland international scholarship is financed by the Dutch ministry of education culture and science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied science.
- Host Country: Netherland
- Institution: University of Groningen
- Level of Study: Masters
- Field: All courses taught at the University
- Study Type: Full-time
Who Can Apply for Holland International Scholarship at University of Groningen 2022?
A lot of people have been asking us ‘Can international students get scholarships in the Netherlands? Well, our answer is yes; This scholarship in Europe is open to all international students.
Holland International Scholarship Requirements.
- You do not hold the nationality of one of the EEA countries;
- You are going to study in the Netherlands;
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You have excellent grades during your bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- You meet the specific requirements of the University of Groningen;
- You have a letter from the University of Groningen with an admission offer for one of the programmes mentioned in this list.
- Write a motivation letter in which you make clear why you are the right candidate for the Holland Scholarship University of Groningen.
How to Apply
Applications for the University of Groningen scholarships should be done through the Holland scholarship application portal below.
Steps to Apply for Holland International Scholarships
- Your nationality is non EEA
- You have a satisfied grade during your bachelors or undergraduate studies
- You have a letter from the university of Groningen with an addmision offer for one of the programmes listed in the list
IF INTERESTED CLICK THE APPLY BOTTEN
The application round for academic 2022 to 2023 will open on the 1ST November 2021. The deadline for application is either February or May 2022 please check the deadline of the institution for the correct deadline.
Was this post helpful?
Leave a comment below and please share our article on your social media platforms.