Holland Scholarship 2022 for Non-EU and EEA Countries at the University of Twente for International Students – The Unversity of Twente Masters Scholarships application portal is open and registration is currently ongoing for all interested candidates who are qualified to apply.
- 1 About Holland Scholarship at University of Twente
About Holland Scholarship at University of Twente
The Holland Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students from non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at the University of Twente.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the EEA who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
Holland Scholarship Benefits:
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000 only for the first year of your studies.
Please Note: This scholarship is meant as compensation for study-related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
University of Twente Holland Scholarship Summary
- Host Nationality: Netherlands
- Institution: University of Twente
- Study Type: Full time(Undergraduates/Postgraduates)
- Academic Session: (2022)
Holland Scholarship Requirements 2022
To be eligible, all selection criteria below must be met:
You can apply if you:
- Your programme starts in the academic year 2022/2023
- You have not studied in the Netherlands before for a full degree (e.g. a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree), or You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands;
- You are from a non-EU/EEA country;
- You are an excellent student (i.e. CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10)).
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying study programmes (Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results).
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
CHECK YOURS HERE
University of Twente Scholarship Deadline 2022/2023
Application deadline – round 1:
- Application form opens per 15 October 2021, 12.00 CET
- Application forms closes per 1 February 2022, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2022)
- Results will be announced per 1 March 2022
Application deadline – round 2:
- Application form opens per 1 February 2022, 16.00 CET
- Application form closes per 1 May 2022, 16.00 CEST (for programmes starting September 2022)
- Results will be announced per 1 June 2022
When you applied in round 1, and your application was rejected, an application in round 2 is not considered.
How to Apply for Twente University Holland Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Successful & Unsuccessful applicants will be notified shortly after.
To learn more about this scholarship VISIT SITE
Please leave a comment below!